• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Animuffin

The Good Egg Hunt [EVENT]

I would like to nominate my dear friend Eli! (That’s Diyos, and not Iuse, AMBER)

There are many reasons as to why Eli is the best egg, but I’m only going to mention the kindest thing he ever did to me.

It was late on a Saturday evening. I was had decided to start playing my Eni, but no one was online to invite me to my guild. I was feeling lazy and didn’t want to log any of my other chars, so I sent a Snapchat to Eli, asking if he could log and invite me. What I didn’t know was that Eli had turned off his computer and gone to bed and was watching “anime” (wink wink). Eli, being the kindest man of the northern hemisphere leaped out of bed, turned on his computer only to send me the invite. 

If this is not the best egg, then I don’t know.

(also, fuck you Dan and Cheryl for not nominating me ;-;)

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Veu said:

I would like to nominate my dear friend Eli! (That’s Diyos, and not Iuse, AMBER)

There are many reasons as to why Eli is the best egg, but I’m only going to mention the kindest thing he ever did to me.

It was late on a Saturday evening. I was had decided to start playing my Eni, but no one was online to invite me to my guild. I was feeling lazy and didn’t want to log any of my other chars, so I sent a Snapchat to Eli, asking if he could log and invite me. What I didn’t know was that Eli had turned off his computer and gone to bed and was watching “anime” (wink wink). Eli, being the kindest man of the northern hemisphere leaped out of bed, turned on his computer only to send me the invite. 

If this is not the best egg, then I don’t know.

(also, fuck you Dan and Cheryl for not nominating me ;-;)

<3 

Thansk MIMI

Eli.png

I actually want to take my vote back from @laoshi and nominate our beloved Juse. For his endless fight on enriching the women wherever he goes. There is no a single person with more respect for them than him

S2Yy6kY.png

However he is not above boasting his achievements 

ziMt9HY.png

But he does whatever he can to also help women in the third world. (yes it is true)

851u5gu.png

3Yorizi.png

And! He is not cheap about it, he is picky but not too picky and price is never an issue!

OrT9g37.png

As you can see he is very worthy of this nomination, the work he does for women all around the world is incredible! But you may ask: "What does he do for women in his home area"

And to that! Fear not he if a true gentleman at home.

pkiHBmj.png

Tho he is not very fond of creepy men, sadly.

Day or night! Any time of the day his lust to uphold women never stops!

3Q2DcNS.png

This is why he deserves a proper nomination! He is without a doubt the single most deserving person in this thread! 

• Like 15

tumblr_lht6cpyby71qdlkgg.gif<- tumblr_lm0fpceG6y1qdlkgg.gif

0rJDSgF.png

8QgqO8s.png

I am nominating my Jesse (Rawfulz). Jesse has always been there for me and i was always there for him. He has helped many people (including myself) for a lot of different things. He helped people with pvm, pvp, he even buy items from people even if he didn’t need the items just to give kamas to the seller, etc… He never asks for anything back when he helps you too. It’s always fun to play with him. He is bae <3

Did some 2v3s,4s,5s with him too <3

http://prntscr.com/j0f44k

http://prntscr.com/j0f3oi 

Killer-Spirituel & Rawfulz Jesse Marry #2.png

Killer-Spirituel & Jesse Rawfulz Coiffe RDV.png

Killer-Spirituel & Jesse Rawfulz #2.png

Killer-Spirituel & Jesse Rawfulz #6.png

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, KillerSpirituel said:

I am nominating my Jesse (Rawfulz). Jesse has always been there for me and i was always there for him. He has helped many people (including myself) for a lot of different things. He helped people with pvm, pvp, he even buy items from people even if he didn’t need the items just to give kamas to the seller, etc… He never asks for anything back when he helps you too. It’s always fun to play with him. He is bae <3

Did some 2v3s,4s,5s with him too <3

http://prntscr.com/j0f44k

http://prntscr.com/j0f3oi 

Killer-Spirituel & Rawfulz Jesse Marry #2.png

Killer-Spirituel & Jesse Rawfulz Coiffe RDV.png

Killer-Spirituel & Jesse Rawfulz #2.png

Killer-Spirituel & Jesse Rawfulz #6.png

i will have to vouch for this

Edited by Gangster
  • Like 3

I would also like to nominate Persona, for being big in the french scene, and master of all e-girls.

yes hello. i'd like to nominate kikn for this. he is quite literally the most fair and impartial admin on imps. i thank kikn everyday of my life for being able to look at imps and be grateful for how far we've come as a community

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, KingSedona said:

yes hello. i'd like to nominate kikn for this. he is quite literally the most fair and impartial admin on imps. i thank kikn everyday of my life for being able to look at imps and be grateful for how far we've come as a community

/s ? 

I think you forgot about this

• Like 2

c45f8fe51361533431143e9664612f6a.png8a5c8a68cf3be52e05d2d9d839d7aa6c.png

4 minutes ago, Tamamo-no-Mae said:

/s ? 

I think you forgot about this

GOD BLESS YOU KIKN

• Like 1

Like to nominate @Veu and @JoX why 2 because i can. 

Both awesome guys always willing to help when needed and they keep me entertained when im at work.

Edited by Diyos
  • Like 4

Thansk MIMI

Eli.png

I'd like to nominate Pfad.

We met on Rosal like 12 years ago or something and became very close friends. Eventually we quit for like 5 years before picking up Dofus Touch sometime a year or two ago, but kept in contact for the whole time. A couple weeks ago we decided to give it another shot on the PC game and started out on Echo! 

Why he's a good egg: beyond the emotional support and great friendship he's given me for the past decade, he even helped get me a job last year by highly recommending me to his bosses when they were trying to fill a position and I was struggling to find a job. Not strictly a dofus thing, but he is a good egg. He also contributed highly to helping low level guild members learn the game back in our days in Rosal, but nowadays we're the low levels trying to catch back up!

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 4.22.34 PM.png

• Like 7

I am nominating our supreme leader, James aka Grim-Pint. This motherhugger is the nicest, most considerate person i've had the pleasure of meeting on my 9 years playing Dofus. He regularly helps me with PvM content, gives great irl & game advice as well as generally being a great person to be around. And, overall, a great influence on the rest of us! I hope he will put up with my constant nagging/begging for another 100 years, here's to you, James!! <33

Grim-Pint Screenshot.png

• Like 6

Definitely plus three for James. You won't find a fluffier, more huggable panda on the server. 

• Like 4

Kikn | Blank ⚪

Keep the nominations coming y'all, these stories are so wonderful! <3
Quick update, our prize pool has increased again thanks to a donation from Bootiful! And (just for transparency) Lafiya generously donated 30mk that I'll be putting towards a server-wide scavenger hunt event hopefully in the upcoming week. 

You can look out for that event here on imps once I have the details finalized (:

• Like 5

image.png.c50927d56a91e15104dffbd6bdd9de9a.png

proud founder of quad squad since 420 BC

Hang out with me on twitch - I stream a lot of team killing (-:

this is the most circlejerky thread of all time you're literally all wanking your friends off

Nominate someone who's actually done a grain of good for this community outside your innermost circle of friends, just give @Gravestorm the money he's taken over the roles of many people including myself on being an actual contributing source of knowledge.

• Like 7

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

You're right, and you could've set an example by doing so yourself and nominating him in your first comment. Please don't discredit your post by saying you were waiting to see if someone would take the initiative to thank gravestorm.

Having said that, thank you very much for your contributions Gravestorm! The international community is indebted to you.

• Like 2

I nominate @Coopers.

• Like 1

2vafd34.jpg

Art by Kaitah

Leader of Heaven Knights and Team Rocket

Dofus Guides and Videos: Tumblr - Youtube - Twitch

#FreeSacriers2016

1 hour ago, Coopers said:

this is the most circlejerky thread of all time you're literally all wanking your friends off

TZlVOO1.png

???????????????????

• Like 2

Spoiler

Besides being the MOST BLUEISH FECA I have ever seen, MarkTheFeca is a nice person, chatty, generous, tho he annoys me a bit cuz he refuses categorically anything in return. A few times already he saw me spamming /b for some stuff I needed to buy, and he traded me those things I was looking for, for free. I keep pm-ing him, offering blue items or blue pets like his blue feca for his fashion, or funny stuff like those items that make one have a following character, but he keeps saying “you keep it”. If you see him around, say “HI !” to him for me, he's a good golden generous chatty egg :-)

MarkTheFeca2 _post.jpg

Edited by Bohemia
  • Like 8

66986057_bluetreeornaments_1.jpg.8f4541ce4d7fcc18c153ca43e4cce0a1.jpg

The-Epiphany should definitely get a prize too, for his involvement with the KOTHs and AvA in general, but mostly for his videos where he explains to casual players like me how to do this and that. I assume that is taking quite some time, and it can only be due to his love and dedication to Dofus. He's the youtube golden egg ;-)

The-Epiphany _post.jpg

Edited by Bohemia
  • Like 2

Eniripsa is the best KOTH motivator I have seen so far, he's a good egg. If one day I switch from casual Dofus player to pro player, then he's a guy whom I'd definitely want to have in guild or alliance. He can shout so hard in /a that even if you're billion km away, you can almost hear him screaming that everyone should go to KOTH. And many listen. I hope he gets a prize at this contest, for being a good KOTH egg ;-) 

eni _post.jpg

eni2 _post.jpg

• Like 2

Zantonian deserve a nomination for being the leader of the biggest and most active alliance on Echo. Despite the drama, intrigues, spy-games and jealousy that can be encountered on Echo at times, he manages to keep our alliance Sol Cultus Infectus united, and from each obstacle we encounter, our alliance only gets stronger. In this alliance, a pvm player to the heart like me has started to like KOTHs and prisms and perc fights, I could have never expected that to happen, in one million years. He's the good alliance leadership egg :)

zantonian _post.jpg

• Like 3

I wish to nominate my all time favorite and the number 1 masq player to ever live, Persona! Sadly his masq is not available in the game for some unknown reasons ( k e k ) but he will always be the greatest player in my heart. I really hope he wins!!1!

class pot osa.png