• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Register for the 4v4 'Echominator' PvP tournament! Registration closes on Friday, June 1st. [Click Here] for more information!

easter.png.e362e9f8add5a9d10147e0c34a6ad9e1.png
Happy Easter Echo, and welcome to the “good egg” hunting thread! This is a server wide event that is open to everyone. 

In lieu of a scavenger hunt this holiday, we’ll be hunting for 27 “good eggs” on Echo. If you have a dope friend who has ever done anything kind for you or another person on the server, this is your chance to nominate them for a 1mk prize by sharing their good deed with us. All you have to do is make a post on this thread with a screenshot of that person and a short blurb about why you think they’re a good egg (-: 26 of most genuine posts will earn a prize of 1mk for the person nominated. This number may increase if I come across more funding, and the deadline for this event is midnight on Friday April 6th (Dofus time).

FAN FAVORITE EGG: The post with the most upvotes will earn a prize of 10mk for the person nominated, sponsored by Snips. Happy hunting!

Tldr;; nominate someone nice for a prize of 1mk by posting a screenshot of them with a little blurb about something cool they did. 26 winners will receive 1mk each. The post with the most upvotes earns 10mk for the person nominated. Deadline midnight Friday April 6th.

DONATIONS

Shoutout to Jodx for the event donation! <3
easter2.thumb.jpg.800faf4a017e085421b288363c94eb0d.jpg

Shoutout to MarkTheFeca for the event donation! <3

easter3.thumb.jpg.0fd0f6d776e9b714060d2bb8be8054a8.jpg

Shoutout to Bootiful for the event donation! <3

easter4.thumb.jpg.199122bf30b57b8666a723ff79d59416.jpg

Shoutout to Snips for sponsoring the "Fan Favorite Egg" contest! <3

easter5.jpg.2d8f9bb2cdf7a90da66a55cc851fab5c.jpg

Shoutout to Cuppa for the event donation! <3

easter6.thumb.jpg.40603e3bf7b56785f1ff203eff8c010b.jpg

Shoutout to Lafiya for the event donation! <3 (10mk towards this event, 20mk towards next week's event)

easterx.thumb.jpg.430410c5770faba0fb4eca7c064a7670.jpg

Edited by Animuffin_Rosal
  • Like 14

Awesome, thanks for organising this. <3

• Like 2

I'm nominating Austin who's known in game as Carebear103, Xemnas, or his very old name (I guess) newxluster-warrior. 

The reason behind my nomination is that Austin is a kind, friendly, and loving person. He has helped over 3 people get abyssal dofus (back when it came out and was around 70m-80m). Now most people would think he'd have leeched people dungeons or did a quest fight for them. However, in Austin's case, he did all quests for my char pointing me out to every single thing/npc and 2-3 other people and did every single fight, and dungeon we needed for abyssal. What's funny is that normally you'd think he'd ask for kamas/items in return yet he did not ask me for a single thing. In fact, I had to force him to take my dungeon mats.. Not only has he helped me and those people with abyssal, He's also very known to helping other people in other dungeons and quest fights as well. 

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by potatodude
  • Like 7

I'd like to nominate Lillianae - she's a good egg!

Lilli is exceptionally helpful and whenever there is a request on /a for assistance, she is usually the first to answer.  She also souls mobs and arches for people in the alliance, never asking for anything in return.

aebf8f2164e022ab18355dc11f1c32b4.png

• Like 7

I'd also like to nominate Antinuclear, who helps to run people through dungeons whenever he's asked for assistance.  He has joined me numerous times in F3 to help our alliance members to get through the dungeons.  He is also a good egg!

qKV8n1K.png

• Like 2

I'm nominating Alexia-Feca, who's always helping out with all sorts of stuff - be it quests, dungeons, koths, anything really. Her positive attitude rubs off on everyone around - a good egg for sure.

Lex.jpg

• Like 4

I nominate the one and only; AMBER HERSELF (AKA Animuffin for anyone living under a rock).

1. Best person ever. Best eni ever. Best ex-wife ever. Best future-wife ever. 

2. Has helped god knows how many people. 

3. Organizes all these silly things because she actually enjoys it (I think?).

4. She once even helped me with chemistry problem because

Literally spent over an hour going over it to make sure I understood.

5. I've known her longer than most of all of you, so, I'm the luckiest person on Dofus.

6. She puts up with my abuse.

7. She lets me abuse/troll her friends.... (sorry to all her friends). 

8.  Constantly introducing me to new people bcuz she's making friends with like the entire server. Even tho I end up hating/Being hated by a solid 50% of them. 

10. Always has my back. 

11. 100% Best trashtalker in game.

12. She's just a straight up savage babe. 

P.S. If anyone can nominate a better person in this game, i'll give you all the kamas in my bank. 

TW9qrjr.png

P.S.S. If anyone can nominate a better person in this game, i'll give you all the kamas in my bank. 

P.S.S.S I made text super big and obnoxious, because yes, she is that important. You're welcome. 

THERE IS HIDDEN TEXT BETWEEN HERE

(If you caught the joke as to why 9 is missing, that's the EASTER EGG. Because, 7, 8, 9. For the more intellectually challenged that still don't get it --> 7 [ate / eight] 9. Hence why 9 is missing. BECAUSE HE WAS EATEN.)

I HATE U BOBEUR

AND HERE.

Edited by ReaperSurm
  • Like 8

I would like to nominate @Coopers for his fight against communism, and for helping his guild and alliance members to a better future.

I would also like to nominate @laoshi for his dedication in koth, because koth is his life.

4 minutes ago, ReaperSurm said:

(If you caught the joke as to why 8 is missing, that's the EASTER EGG. Because, 7, 8, 9. For the more intellectually challenged that still don't get it --> 7 [ate / eight] 9. Hence why 8 is missing. BECAUSE HE WAS EATEN.)

Wouldn't 9 be missing if 7 8 it.

Edited by bobeur
typo
  • Like 12

5 minutes ago, bobeur said:

I would like to nominate @Coopers for his fight against communism, and for helping his guild and alliance members to a better future.

I would also like to nominate @laoshi for his dedication in koth, because koth is his life.

Wouldn't 9 be missing if 7 8 it.

I HATE U BOBEUR

image.png.bbbb99d68a26f3bf63af23fc5aa32eb2.png

Edited by ReaperSurm

10 minutes ago, bobeur said:

image.png

Edited by ReaperSurm
  • Like 1

What is this? An Echo event? I feel discriminated! 

When will you include the best mono sever into your mist, when will we be included.

Also I vote for @laoshi as he is my favorite Moroccan Aryan.

actual facial picture of Laoshi

Lao Sketch.png

• Like 4

I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE "SNIPS THE MYTH THE LEGEND".

BECOUSE HE IS A SOLID XEL, WITH A HEARTH OF GOLD.

HE HELPS POOR LITTLE ENI'S WITH MORE THEN THEY HELP HIM WITH!

SOLID XEL STRAIGHT THROUGH!

Skjermbilde (96).png

• Like 2

I'd like to give Amber a negative nomination because she forgot my name. IT'S LITERALLY MY HANDLE. She's definitely not 'dope' that's for sure... More like on the dope. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReaperSurm said:

LMAOOOOO I ADORE YOU ROBIN (obvi I can’t be nominated) Best ex husband ever ♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 minute ago, Rob said:

I'd like to give Amber a negative nomination because she forgot my name. IT'S LITERALLY MY HANDLE. She's definitely not 'dope' that's for sure... 

I WAS CHATTING WITH RYAN AT THE SAME TIME WHEN WILL YOU LET ME FORGET THIS 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoX said:

I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE "SNIPS THE MYTH THE LEGEND".

BECOUSE HE IS A SOLID XEL, WITH A HEARTH OF GOLD.

HE HELPS POOR LITTLE ENI'S WITH MORE THEN THEY HELP HIM WITH!

SOLID XEL STRAIGHT THROUGH!

Skjermbilde (96).png

NICE. Can't get anyone to vote for u so you make new imps account to vote for yourself??? 

#Foreveralone

47 minutes ago, Animuffin_Rosal said:

LMAOOOOO I ADORE YOU ROBIN (obvi I can’t be nominated) Best ex husband ever ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I WAS CHATTING WITH RYAN AT THE SAME TIME WHEN WILL YOU LET ME FORGET THIS 

SO IM BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST???

I think I'm not alone in saying we all nominate you Amber. You're 1/14 winners. I VETO your rule.

+ You didn't state I couldn't vote for you in your post! So I can sue you if you say no + you can't go back and change it bcuz that's cheating and i'll sue you for that too. This is 'Murica, you know it's the land of sue or be sued. 

[PS. Would be funny if your name was Sue. I'm going to Sue Sue.]

image.png.6dc6ce2d0dfab62795842f4259911261.png

Edited by ReaperSurm

The Russian operative gets caught spreading fake news by Bobeur then pretends to be American by threatening to sue people... you can't make this shit up.

• Like 5

UPDATE: We'll also be doing a "Fan Favorite Egg" contest where the post with the most likes will earn 10mk for the person nominated. Sponsored by Snips <3

• Like 2

I vote laoshi bc i need kamas svp everyone help my

• Like 18

USA USA USA USA USA

41 minutes ago, Uthman said:

USA USA USA USA USA

Othman stop shitposting and join AvA

• Like 8

I'd also like to nominate @laoshi, very few people have had such a positive effect on the community. From being the driving force of KOTH for Riot to being an inspiration to all other aryan Moroccans. He helps me whenever I have trouble in game with his friends chef brutt-os and johndeertractor. I would again like to state how helpful he is, you just cant find someone as unique as laoshi

• Like 7

I'd like to nominate like 20 ppl but I'm afraid Amber's too broke for that (:

So special shout outs to the homies Sneh, Ruben, Bahrley, Austin and most definitely jewru. And imma let you finish, but my vote goes to the biggest, baddest, bestest good egg on echo. Oxisius <3 ur bae af and gl :3

Ox.JPG

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Snips said:

I'd like to nominate like 20 ppl but I'm afraid Amber's too broke for that (:

CAAE9941-F270-42D3-A8E0-E8E4918691DB.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Animuffin_Rosal said:

CAAE9941-F270-42D3-A8E0-E8E4918691DB.jpeg

(: