• Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Goku

[Guild] Jiyuu is looking for new faces

Hey everyone!
Some of you might know me by name Goku(rushu, beginning of echo..). Maybe in a good way, or a bad one, some of you probably didn't like me at all or still don't, well, I am fine with either.
I know there were some moments I have been arrogant, unfriendly, cocky and my behaviour was probably unpleasing at some point in some people's eyes and I am sorry for that (I actually mean it, what is the point of having virtual enemies, when you could be friends), I have changed at some point, and 
grew up a bit since last year, and I do not have big interest in such things anymore. Apologize to all people I have been mean to.
My guild has been known for being one of the most active, doing daily guild hunts both as PvP and PvM, with many people at koths, prism hunts etc..

Jiyuu

History
We have been formed 24/01/2016 by Goku on the server Rushu
My guild history in the past was very rich, being in most guilds from A to Z (nothing to grab about..), finding no guild interesting at all, I have decided to make a guild. 
I decided to name the guild Sanctum at first, opening its doors to every single level. Making it a community focused guild.
After convincing my friend Ginyu, that this time it is for real, I convinced him into joining the forces with me once again. Making him the co-founder and Second in Command.
later changing to Akatsuki with the minimal level of 150+. As we have found out the servers are going to merge, knowing there is an italian guild named Akatsuki. We decided to change our name and emblem to Jiyuu (word for freedom in japanese). Once the guild had less and less guild spots left, we have decided to rise the minimal level to 190+. After the server merge, we have been the leaders of alliance called Dynasty. Being the strongest alliance on server in the beginning of Echo. Since then our guild has become super active, with 50+ players online, being able to defend alone, forming multiple perceptor hunting groups at once and having a lively chat. Well, our guild has had its lively and its less-lively times. The guild has changed some alliances since then, changing members of the guild and also some changes, and addition to the staff of the guild. The leader of the guild at that time was Goku, following Ginyu, Che-Guevara,Xavieless,Swizzy, Dmonkey and lately Vacci-heal.
Well, people say nothing lasts forever, especially the fun when you are playing a single game for around 10 years. I became bored with the game, deciding to rather focus on life. 
It was a hard choice, with my low trust. But after some thinking I decided it is better to risk, than let a guild die. I have decided to pass the leadership of the guild to Dmonkey, considering him a good friend, and respectable player. I have decided to quit the game completely, not planning on returning. It lasted two months, returning from my holiday in Thailand, I found out most of my good friends from the guild had left, leaving the guild allianceless with rapid loss of members. Asking the members of what had happened, I have been told the guild had been sabotaged by the person I gave my lead to. I have not been there, so I cannot judge him. But if it is the truth I am quite disappointed in him. After almost a year of break, which is quite something for me, I have decided to come back, and try to give the game another try, including the guild.
Honorable mentions:
Goku - for creating the guild, leveling the guild with his alts, recruiting, holding events
Ginyu - for being the most loyal player and one of the founders
Vacci-heal - for professional leveling of the guild, being the player with most donated xp to guild
Che-Guevara - for being one of my closest friends in the game, being loyal to the guild, actively defending and motivating me to return to the game, and to revive the guild.
Xavieless - being one of the first second-in-commands, also providing lots of guild xp

About us
We are currently 2 years old guild of level 200.
Starting as a  community based guild we became a guild accepting only levels 200 at a time while having interviews at some point.
We are currently taking most players of level 190+ interested in joining.
We are currently allianceless (own alliance that is not recruiting) so we can freely hunt whoever we want.
The name Jiyuu comes from japanese word meaning freedom.
As the name suggests we are not forcing players into anything, as we are level 200 already you do not have to donate any single xp.
We are looking for casual players who wanna have fun, we prefer to invite players interested in pvp of any kind (1v1, kolo, perceptor hunts and defense, AvA[going to other people's koths], prism hunts and pvp events) but you are free to join as a pvm player as well.
The ranking system is open minded and all up to the leader and second in commands.

Who are we looking for?

• Active players, although we do not require you to be online 10 hours a day
  • English skills at some point, you do not need to be fluent, however english is the main language in chat
  • Level 190+
  • Players that are independant at some point, this does not mean we will not help, however as most of the guild is endgame, do not expect any leeches at all
  • Players that will behave towards guild members, preferably towards non-guild members as well
  • Loyal players

Why should you join us?

• We are a lvl 200 guild with rich history
  • We do guild hunts such as perc hunts or sometimes PvM (we do not hunt 24 hours a day, so if you do not find a group, do not be surprised)
  • If you are looking for new friends, then Jiyuu is a good choice for you
  • We will not force you into anything, we are trying to be a community based guild, and a fun place to stay in
  • We are currently allianceless, so if you are looking to hit any alliance's perces, we are a good choice for you
  • We have a discord and whatsapp group

How can you join?
If you are interested in joining, please contact our leader or one of the officers.

Staff
Leader : Rikoss
Seconds in Command : Ginyu, Che-Guevara, Che-Guevara[Rus], Vacci-heal, Reefer-Ancano
Recruiting officers: none atm

Guild Details:
Level 200
Members: 96
Average level: 222
Alliance: Against the World (solo alliance)

bump

we’re part of Hype alliance still recruiting

108 members rn