ECHO Scammer Slowerl-Vl | trade "zero" remover scam

Tried to scam with the "removing a zero from the kamas amount in the trade window" Method, which goal is to pay 1/10 of the agreed price.

Another player told me this scammer tried to scam him as well.

Screenshots show everything:

iathZO6.jpg

He had set me on ignore when the trade started, I told him to un-ignore me with another acc.

53ZfGHR.jpg

IpwlNcT.jpg

• Like 1

I'm the hater of the unjustified haters.

Who are you? Are you the guysac that stood at -2.0 (Henual 1.2) few days ago talking about this? The one with billions of dollars in game? You can contact a mod, but nothing will happen.

Edited by Youbutsu

Amazing this guy has been doing this since like 2015 with no consequences .... All of the following are all him :eca:

• Like 6

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

I suspect these are all alts of Coopers. Would explain how he can continue to buy sub with ogrines. The past 5 years or so he haven't left -1.0, yet he's subscribed. Coincidence? I think not.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Youbutsu said:

Who are you? Are you the guysac that stood at -2.0 (Henual 1.2) few days ago talking about this? The one with billions of dollars in game? You can contact a mod, but nothing will happen.

Definitely not.

• Like 1

I'm the hater of the unjustified haters.

51 minutes ago, Youbutsu said:

I suspect these are all alts of Coopers. Would explain how he can continue to buy sub with ogrines. The past 5 years or so he haven't left -1.0, yet he's subscribed. Coincidence? I think not.

you cant prove that in a court of law, space or earth.

• Like 9

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg