• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
ReaperSurm

MONO SERVER FAKE-DEEJAVUS SCAM

Making this post on behalf of Deejavus, the lord of maging. 

Some guy has created a character on some monoserver called "Deejavus" and is trying to pretend to be him. Deej knows, as is trying to get the name/account removed. Just don't accept any maging services or offers from that character. If in doubt, just ask him to log his Sadi on Echo. 

QbMjPvA.jpg

csqoFpE.jpg

xZkJqhR.jpg

OCWSD6G.jpg

tnS0UFF.jpg

• Like 5

rip in peace deejavus

Aight i was just informed of this post and had to make an account to just reply 
The OP of  this post is a friend irl of this guy and by our little chat i understood the guy literally worshiping hes buttbuddy

I tried explaining him the odd's of 7-8b people in the world and a big chunk of that know what a deejavu is 

so needless to say ur sadida buddy isnt unique 

just cause he named him self deejavus or w/e in rosal or solar doesnt make him CEO and Owner of the name

i talked to an admin bout this and he laughed when he saw this post,So hope your relationship with deejavus goes well hope u marry adopt many african kids and mage together all of you

i find it cute that you say scam as there is already many on Mono that have my exo's but hey sure they will believe ur miserable worship post:) 

after all how hard can exo be?

> u talked to an admin

> ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> u dont even know who is admin

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Deasda said:

Aight i was just informed of this post and had to make an account to just reply 
The OP of  this post is a friend irl of this guy and by our little chat i understood the guy literally worshiping hes buttbuddy

I tried explaining him the odd's of 7-8b people in the world and a big chunk of that know what a deejavu is 

so needless to say ur sadida buddy isnt unique 

just cause he named him self deejavus or w/e in rosal or solar doesnt make him CEO and Owner of the name

i talked to an admin bout this and he laughed when he saw this post,So hope your relationship with deejavus goes well hope u marry adopt many african kids and mage together all of you

i find it cute that you say scam as there is already many on Mono that have my exo's but hey sure they will believe ur miserable worship post:) 

after all how hard can exo be?

How many extra chromozones do you have? The problem is you're impersonating another player, actively trying to trick other players into thinking you're someone your not.

At no point do you claim /no, i'm not the Deejavus from these servers/, you actively encourage the thought that you are.

• Like 8

Yo,

What is this? Why am i watching Kindergarden kids fighting over some sort of shovel toy named Deejavus? Can't they just both play with it at turns?

Rob you owe me 5 min of my life to do nothing with, reading hurts my eyes.

Booyah, Yama

1 hour ago, YamaPlays said:

Yo,

What is this? Why am i watching Kindergarden kids fighting over some sort of shovel toy named Deejavus? Can't they just both play with it at turns?

Rob you owe me 5 min of my life to do nothing with, reading hurts my eyes.

Booyah, Yama

Thanks. I will now associate the word booyah with the epitome of maturity.

• Like 8

Sorry but couldn't you just maximize the chat window instead of taking multiple screenshots of it minimized ?

Thx for the alert anyway.