• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
stormfire

Subscriber rewards/benefits auto assigned

I recently re subbed to try out the mono account servers but all my subscriber rewards get automatically assigned to my characters on the Echo server and i can only use the lottery machine on Echo as well, is there anyway to change this to the server I'm playing on instead?

did u claim the sub rewards yet? (aka u assigned rewards to 1 of ur chars on echo, and those rewards are in ur inventory on echo)

if no, just change to mono server and claim those rewards on mono

if yes, rip, i dont think there's a way to transfer

about lottery - no, cuz ankama doesnt want ppl to generate too much free resources on mono i think

jk as gravestorm said below, just dont claim rewards on echo, change server to mono and claim it there

Edited by Quadro

Lottery machine and most gifts are not available on Mono. if you are buying stuff to be used on Mono, make sure you can actually use it there first. Gifts such as Divine outfit should be able to be gifted to Mono, along with Coulives. It's strange if they're auto-assigning to Echo, I wouldn't know how to solve that.

But yes, no lottery machine, and some rewards are not available on Mono.

Subscription Gifts/Emporium/Lottery Machine were disabled on monoaccount servers to make it more even for everyone, though they're starting to allow them. So you should be able to accept the gifts and use the Lottery Machine in the coming weeks (you can use the Lottery Machine on Echo and not accept the gifts, will work as well) if you didn't accept them on Echo yet.

Edited by Gravestorm

I haven't claimed them yet, i assumed they were auto assigned to echo, cause i could only accept them there, there was no option like that on the mono account server. I guess I'll wait and keep them until they allow them.

Thanks for the help.

I just tried what Gravestorm said, and it works for me. I used lottery machine on Echo, changed server to Fraktale and there I found my amazing super useful blue fairywork !!

omg now bobe can make every1 happy with fairyworks bleu in fraktale ^____________^