• Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Mrme87

Agi Osa Help

Hey anyone out there playing an Agility Osa?

I've recently rolled an Osa, as ive been told it can solo pretty high level content, which is great for me (if its true) playing on the mono account server.

Im starting the osa from the ground up to better learn the spells and playstyle:

What i need help with is building it, im pretty confused how to build these new gen osas. Before we used to pump vit etc rely on summon dmg, but now i heard they take 50% or our stats, so i have a few questions:

1. Is hybrid viable or a waste of dmg to summons, should we focus mono element?

2. I've been told agility is the best for pvm/pvp can anyone confirm this?

3. how to build statwise, which stats should i focus 1-150, then 150-200 etc

4. Any set ideas pre 100, 150, 199 then endgame?

Or any other info you feel i need would be amazing!

Thanks for all the work you do here, looking forward to some replies <3

Cheers!

1. hybrid is a waste of dmg and not worth, do mono; u don't have to be hybrid to use different summons for different situations but u still use 1 summon type for dmg

2. agi is 1 of the best for pvm (best for solo but good in team too) due to more map manipulation as well as the tofu's "hit and run" ranged playstyle which works against most of mobs in dofus overall;

in pvp however agi isn't the best but might still work to some extend

(that said in team int or cha osa can also work)

3. base stats for agi osa is simple, do agi/vit as u like, ideally 300 agi and 395 at 200 lvl, sets should be as much agi/dmg as possible, with hit and run tactic u dont need very high vit or res, but u are more reliant on the amount of summons than other builds, at least 4-5 but better 6+, 11/6 preferable (but if somehow u get 12/6 it's also good, just not 12/5)

4. too lazy to build sets, just find smth for agi/agi dmg > summon > vit/res; note that %power and normal +dmg (unlike +agi dmg) doesn't boost summon's dmgs

and some notes from me, after the new update of variant spells all classes including osa are weaker at lower lvls since the spells now scale with char's lvl, so osa won't feel op at the beginning but osa surely works (mostly pvm) and at higher lvls will excel (unless ankama nerfs smth)

• Like 3

That's great bro thank you! I've just realized they seem to have changed the Tofu's swap spell to only once a turn globally :O I'm sure before it was once per summon?

Do you think this will effect the map manipulation of the Osa much? It feels like a big hit, unless i'm wrong

yes it's a big hit, but u gotta realise osa just went from super op to just op class

no doubt the class still work just fine, just be more smart about ur positioning to avoid the necessity of tofu swaps

p.s abuse favouritism

• Like 2

If you're looking to solo dungeons, check out this guys youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS8Um_Si9KVN_NKgsp_8t-g

He solo everything, it's incredible. The more recent ones seem to be rogue based though. You can check out some of his prior vids when he soloed dungeons with osas (tho, as you're aware, spells have changed).

• Like 1

^

though his latest osa vortex solo video includes osa with latest  changes including favoritism spell

• Like 1

Wonder what gears hes using, its hard to find things like shields/mounts for osa as its built in a unique way to other chars :/ 

He always posts the dofusplanner link in the description, usually it's some customized set for the solotage but it gives you an impression what are good items. I think Stalak/4 leaf works for all chars (maybe stalak more for osa since crits arent really needed).

I think you can use the standard agi set with sufokia items and that 5 or 6 summons staff. 

• Like 1

yeah that's the staff with 6 summons, pretty awesome

that said it's not necessary to have that staff, u can get summons from other equips

(but in the end everything is still up to ur own preferable playstyle)

there is for example flinty daggers which give 2 summons but als range and agi/dmg;

allister hat for example, 2 summons;

staruman belt 1 summon;

etc

• Like 1

Jammy + allister set with archaic bow, even though I think it got nerfed it should still be fine. Focus on air dmg with teddybearb pet 

+dmg was op with old duster when it could hit x5 times per spell, now it's changed to increase of base dmg so 140 agi petsmount now moght be better, unless u need stats like mp

but in pvm vit/res is not always needed (like i mentioned before) since u're expected to kill mobs faster than they can reach u (unless some situations actually require tanking)

• Like 2

Well you all seem lazy as fuck xD Something like this is a potential option? Used 2 allister items for the extra summons, but could switch the allister ring to jammy jack for 1 range and extra agi/air dam from set bonus

Edited by Proxy-Error