• Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
bahun

The Hero of Plants X Veriun Dead Quest

Does anyone have any tips to give in order to win this fight?As it stands,i see no way to beat it

If I buff the roses with necrotick,they go all kamikaze and die quickly

If I buff que wildflowers,there is not enough damage to kill and most of the time they don't get the line of sight necessary to heal the plants that actually need

Then there is the matter of using necroticks on the veriun dead in order to keep them dead,but most of the time I cant get close to the mobs as the plants have agressive AI and stay next to the monsters that proceed to kill them

So,anyone that has beaten this fight has anything to say?

If you use necrotik in the water buble, it spreads to all enemies around it. Use that to infect 2 or 3 monsters at the same time. Also, everyone that's beaten the quest says the only map that works is the long distance one.

thanks!I eventually got it after 50+ tries,this really is a ridiculous fight though,the plants AI maker it 10x harder than it needs to be.I reckon they will nerf it in the future,but thank you!

On 2/2/2018 at 5:59 PM, ElMatematico said:

If you use necrotik in the water buble, it spreads to all enemies around it. Use that to infect 2 or 3 monsters at the same time. Also, everyone that's beaten the quest says the only map that works is the long distance one.

What do you mean by the water bubble?

16 hours ago, Happida said:

What do you mean by the water bubble?

Pretty sure he means the Strangloot (blue mob in the fight)

Edited by Veldin

Yes, I didn't know its English name. It spreads necrotik but doesn't reset its cooldown to 1 like when you target the flowers.

• Like 1

Ah, cool.

2 hours ago, ElMatematico said:

Yes, I didn't know its English name. It spreads necrotik but doesn't reset its cooldown to 1 like when you target the flowers.

Also casting spell a second time on the Strangloot doesn't spread Necro