• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Qirt

Last Contact - Finding Kory's Cave

Hi, does anyone know where to find Kory's Cave from Last Contact quest? It's the fourth quest of the The Brotherhood of the Forgotten quest series. Wiki says it's at [-22,-3] but I can't seem to find a way to get to that location as it's blocked on all fronts.

Thanks in advance

Go to  [-22, -3] from left side

Arrive at  [-22, -3].

Go 1 map right (bet you didn't see that coming)

Click on bonfire.

Tips on fight:

• the enemy has a pretty large jump, cast on first turn with a cooldown of 3 or 4
  • don't bother hitting the summon, it'll respawn anyway -- ignore it completely -- don't even think that bats eye helped me
  • try to keep the enemy away from your ally in a way so the enemy can't hit neither of you, but once she ends her turn, your ally can hit her - repeat for easy success (enemy had 7mp afaik)
  • %health heals are really nice for this fight, use your curative arrow if you're a cra and just stand behind your ally
  • stay relatively close to the ally - she grants you a damage boost which can turn the tide of the battle (cooldown of 2 or 3 turns)
  • your ally hits high if she crits - use critical shooting on her

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, white cat 22 said:

Go to  [-22, -3] from left side

Arrive at  [-22, -3].

Go 1 map right (bet you didn't see that coming)

Click on bonfire.

Tips on fight:

• the enemy has a pretty large jump, cast on first turn with a cooldown of 3 or 4
  • don't bother hitting the summon, it'll respawn anyway -- ignore it completely -- don't even think that bats eye helped me
  • try to keep the enemy away from your ally in a way so the enemy can't hit neither of you, but once she ends her turn, your ally can hit her - repeat for easy success (enemy had 7mp afaik)
  • %health heals are really nice for this fight, use your curative arrow if you're a cra and just stand behind your ally
  • stay relatively close to the ally - she grants you a damage boost which can turn the tide of the battle (cooldown of 2 or 3 turns)
  • your ally hits high if she crits - use critical shooting on her

Thanks for your quick and informative reply. Can't believe I missed the access point. However, I am not sure what the information you listed about a fight is for. I didn't get attacked when I searched the bonfire, and the fight against the boowolf maurauders is quite different to the one written above