• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

There is currently an issue with automated mail delivery to @gmail and @outlook addresses. If you require a password reset and have not received anything in your inbox, please click "Contact Us" here or at the base of the page and include a message with your display name using your registered email address. Thank you. 

Sign in to follow this  

Looking for guild

Hey all,

So after having played Dofus again for a bit, I have decided I would like to look for, and join a guild. I am looking for the following in a guild:

1) Mature, active and helpful guildmates

2) English Speaking

What I can provide:

1) Long time old school player (2007-2011/2012)

2) Main + 3 Subs (Eca, Sadida, Eni and Enu)

3) Mature & Helpful

It has been awhile since I last played actively (2011/2012). A lot of the game has changed from what I remember, but I have been getting used to the game again the past few weeks. Currently my characters are only level 64-67. I am only looking to add my main (unless the guild has room and does not mind the subs joining as well). I am active the majority of the week in the evenings (EST Time Zone). I am not in the business of leeches or constantly begging for help from everybody all the time. Just looking for a mature active guild for some chats and bouncing ideas off for sets and customization. I also look forward to helping guild mates in whatever they need (when I get to proper level).

If you are interested in me, shoot me a message privately in game (Shishkabaab), send me a private message here on IV, or respond in this topic. Thanks!

[Edit] Had to edit cause of formatting issue.

Edited by Shishkabaab

17 minutes ago, Shishkabaab said:

You won't find any of that on echo, sorry

45 minutes ago, ReaperSurm said:

You won't find any of that on echo, sorry

Sounds good. I'll keep that in mind.

However, please stay on topic, or don't post. Thanks.