• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Register for the 4v4 'Echominator' PvP tournament! Registration closes on Friday, June 1st. [Click Here] for more information!

Sign in to follow this  
wlycezz

Disconnection problems during kolo

Hello everyone,

I am a returning player and have been playing on Ilyzaelle for the last two weeks without any connection problems.

Few days ago I decided to try out kolossium and faced multiple disconnections during the match, like one every 2 or 3 minutes. As soon as I am out of the fight it stabilizes. I tried more times and the same thing happened, there are fights that it happens just one time, and there are fights that it happens up to 5 times, its really annoying because i have to rush to log back and I always miss my turn. Its really strange because when im playing the game outside kolo it rarely happens, but when im in its REALLY frequently as i described.

Have anyone faced the same problem and found a solution? If not, does anyone have an idea why this happens and what can possibly be done to solve?

Thanks!

The only time I even have disconnection problems in KOLO is when I click that little red X and throw my mouse at the wall.

I would clear my cache, then try again. If it continues, maybe reset your router.

Thank you for your reply :)

I already have tried a LOT of things, including the things you suggested, none of them worked.

Also have tried to change DNS and another bunch of stuff..