• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Tezar

Buying Ivory Dofus

Does anyone have a trade-able Ivory yet? If so hook me up to sell. As it doesn't officially have a price yet i won't be adding one but we can negotiate (bite me mods) inbox or pm ingame - Tezar 

bite him Rob

• Like 1

I'll have mine for sale 15th which I think are 1st ones on echo, i'll browse JoL for prices and let you know

1 hour ago, Veldin said:

I'll have mine for sale 15th which I think are 1st ones on echo, i'll browse JoL for prices and let you know

Sounds great, I'll happily wait until the 15th if the price is right, keep me posted.

"Sounds great, I'll happily wait until the 15th if the price is right, keep me posted. "

He is gonna want 100 mk not sure why he would sell it since he must have billions already

unless he sells kamas

But I not one to Judge.

^ Not sure why it's your business.

Consider yourself bitten. Please update this post with the sale price in future though. 

@Xelorsrule because the first days will have the biggest demand and the pvp plebs will want the item so the price will be higher than ever before. I dont see why would you want to keep these ivories for pvm as they dont really help much in 8 man teams. Also raw kamas > items

Edited by white cat 22
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Xelorsrule said:

He is gonna want 100 mk

i think 100 mk would even be more than a fair price for ivory xddd at least for the 1st days of it getting unlinked (~1-2 weeks)

(not taking into account the discounts for friendos or teznars teh hupners)

for the 1st days unlinked cloudy could have been sold for 170-180 mk; and surely ivory has about same difficulty of getting it:

it requires 100 alignment quests to be done (there's quite amount of group quest fights), partially nimaltopia quests, and ivory quest itself has lots of things to do - would be 170-180 mk; then we assume endgame dungs got nerfed, we can fairly drop it to 100 mk;

very fair for 1st days

100mil k is a steal, I would have thought it would have a greater value even if the end game dungs have been nerfed b/c getting ivory was annoying af. If I knew how much hassle it was to get one I would have considered buying one if I actually needed it but just did it for achieves.

Edited by Auron
Edit - Forgot to mention the time to obtain cloudy v getting ivory is alot different.

7 hours ago, white cat 22 said:

@Xelorsrule because the first days will have the biggest demand and the pvp plebs will want the item so the price will be higher than ever before. I dont see why would you want to keep these ivories for pvm as they dont really help much in 8 man teams. Also raw kamas > items

Pvp/pvm both abuse the Dofus as it’s ridiculously strong and makes you extremely tanky. When u 8 man (lul 8man in the enu/cra era) you will most likely be doing 508 anyway. 

If you ask me, price is going to beover 170-180. Obtaining Ivory is way more tedious and hard then getting Abyssal/Cloudy or any of the current dofuses.

• Like 1

I've already had a few people pm'ing me that if i wait a week or so that i can have it for 120-130m once theirs is unlinked, i don't know the questline too well, but the fact the dofus is obtainable by quest will always mean that the price will deteriorate as more and more pvm based players complete the quest and have one for sale, so i'd imagine 100m~ is a fair price. 

Bought for 115m.

Looking to buy a second dofus now, willing to pay 120m or 115 + turquoise.

Bump raised to 130m

BUMp 140m

bump 145

bump still @145