• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Eternallyfe

Advice For Certain Classes for Dungeons

I was wondering what the best 4 person  team is for each of the following dungeons listed below

Bethel

Queen of Thieves 

Nidas

Vortex

Whale

And basically any other difficult dungeons.

I have all classes level 200, Thank you for you're advice and help! :D

agi osa + x3 any random chars

im srs xddd

• Like 1

To be honest i believe it they are pretty damn busted lol

Why is the Osa so good in those dungeons, can someone please explain that :$ ?

Is it their tofu summons?

sorry for asking in a old threat :<

osas overall have the advantage of using summons to mess up the mobs while staying relatively far away w/o exposing oneself too much

agi osa and tofu always mean you play ranged and with a hit-and-run tactic; in addition tofus have the most mp compared to other osa summons making it effective for hiding themselves

(let me remind u that in dofus in any area there are mobs that have limited range and/or can only hit in cc, so osa is good for same reason why cra/enu are good)

moreover osa can use a tofu for luring a mob to a certain place assuming the movements and ai of mob are limited; not forgetting to mention osas bow have enough map manipulating skills which is usually the key to winning in a turn-based game like dofus

agi osa is also good cuz of the numerous effects and new spells and effects which make them effective (e.g favoritism buffing a single tofu with ap/mp/vit/dmg, or all tofus having +2 ap meaning each tofu can hit twice); in some cases a single tofu might even be enough to endure mobs' hits for 1-2 turns and meanwhile you can just summon more tofus

tldr it's range and mobility which makes agi osas so good in most of pvm content

• Like 2

Excellent concise answer! thank you. 

Can osa also go hybrid? or should they focus in 1 element?

Im unaware of how much stats actually directly effect summon dmg, so im not sure if going hybrid etc is worthwhile or not (but i do fancy using toad in other situations for higher dmg, aswell as the tofu play)

The way summons gain damage depends on what animal state you're in. For example when you are in tofu mode, all your tofus will gain 50% of your agility and 50% of your air damage. This is why hybrid osas are not the easiest path to choose. Your power doesn't affect summon damage at all, and the damage of your own spells isn't all that amazing. That being said if you're looking for something different and interesting a hybrid osa could be a fun class to play, just don't expect the same amount of summon damage mono element osas :p. 

On 7-1-2018 at 2:06 AM, Eternallyfe said:

I was wondering what the best 4 person  team is for each of the following dungeons listed below

I don't think there is one optimal team for this list since you have to play cc in some dungeons (like bethel) and range for others (dimensions) but some typical strong pvm classes that perform well in a lot of dungeons are osa, enu, cra, panda, iop, ... . I personally use osa iop hupper and panda for the cc dungeons and osa panda cra enu for the long range ones. 

After the dungeon nerf you can do almost all dungeons with non-optimal teams though so as long as you can play your classes well and your team has decent gear it should be doable to get through many of the harder dungeons :) 

• Like 1

Sorry to keep piling on additional questions, but .....

When and what was the dungeon nerf, could you elaborate? (ive been away a few years)

Also when looking at a team (4 man) im really trying to create a balance like, heavy hitter, mp rape, can unbuff, heal and can stand ok in kolo at the same time, its difficult juggling them all. 

I know you hate to say there is one optimal team, but ill change the question, could any of these compositions manage to do the content?

I really want to main an eca if its possible, as im interested in the pushback capability at endgame.

Eca, Enu, Panda, Eni? (then im sad face because no osa)

Eca, Osa, Panda, Eni? (sad face no mp rape?)

this is my dilemma when trying to decide on teams......... help me sensei

AND ive just realized you never included an Eni in your compositions....really we can play without one now?

Edited by Mrme87

A great team comp would be osa enu cra panda.

Enu mp reduction everything and gives buffs to cra, Cra takes range and does THE DAMAGE, panda vulns, does placements and a bit of damage, osa can buff, damage,map manip, summon for distractions when enus mp red isnt enough, and monsters have no mp compliments agi osa very well because of the tofu hit-and-run tactic.

If you wanna play eca so badly you can probably replace osa with it for this team. Idk much about the new ecas  though ^_^

You dont need a whole character dedicated to be a healer with this team comp because nothing gets to hit you with all the -mp,-range and map manip. What little heals osa/eca , enu and panda provide is enough to sustain most dungeons. 

Edited by beehiveone

My issue is that i wanna main an eca, but also play with an osa in team haha.............how would life be without the cra? realistically. 

Osa enu eca panda sounds good aswell, but cra is so broken atm. So its up to you too decide what you want.

Edited by beehiveone

then do 5 loots

or just remove eni :^)))

enis are good but no more necessary if ur other chars can perform good

if u want an eca then defo play it, never worth throwing away a class u like inly cuz it seems like it's not a popular class

*buffsacspls*

based on the classes u suggest, i'd say eca/osa/enu/panda is already decent