• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Register for the 4v4 'Echominator' PvP tournament! Registration closes on Friday, June 1st. [Click Here] for more information!

Sign in to follow this  
Papatuanuku

[HELP] Updating classes to v2.45 on DofusPlanner

Hi everyone,

I need your support to help me update spells/variants on DofusPlanner

Ecaflip

Rekop

Please confirm base damage of Turn 2 and Turn 3 Rekops, at Level 1 (character level required: 92+) and 2 (character level required: 141+)

Sadida

The Inflatable

Please confirm The Inflatable does give 2 MP for 2 turns, at Level 2 (character level required: 112+)

Xelor

Xelor's Sandglass

Please confirm the base AoE damage around a target in Telefrag state, at Level 2 (character level required: 65+)

As you can imagine, this is a lot more time consuming than testing things out on my own, but "tournament mode" is activated on beta, so I would really appreciate any help anyone can give.

Edited by Papatuanuku
  • Like 1

Runic Overcharge is 10 base damage per rune, and the damage increases with +damage and power just like usual.

What do you mean by "can it stack"?

Edited by Happida
  • Like 1

Example

Even if there are more than 4 runes on the map, Runic Repulsion's effect (e.g. 2 cells pushback) will only stack 4 times. In other words, the effect won't trigger more than 4 times.

So, re. Runic Overcharge:

- will 6 Air runes deal 60 Air damage or 10 Air damage? [and/or]

- will a mix of 12 runes (3 of each elements) deal 120 base damage, or less?

2 hours ago, Papatuanuku said:

It's like if you cast Runification and every rune blew up on the same guy. The base damages aren't added together, each and every rune is resolved individually (so each rune gets +Damage)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Papatuanuku said:

Example

Even if there are more than 4 runes on the map, Runic Repulsion's effect (e.g. 2 cells pushback) will only stack 4 times. In other words, the effect won't trigger more than 4 times.

As far as I've seen it's only limited by the number of runes. And as Owyn says, each rune deals its own 10 base damage, in its own element, and is modified by stats separately.

• Like 1

On 26/12/2017 at 10:28 PM, Happida said:

As far as I've seen it's only limited by the number of runes. And as Owyn says, each rune deals its own 10 base damage, in its own element, and is modified by stats separately.

For the purpose of updating spells on DofusPlanner, I'm only interested in base damage and whether or not triggered effect(s) can stack(s)/accumulate(s).

So, let me rephrase:

- will 6 Air runes deal 60 Air damage or 10 Air damage?

(in other words, can damage from runes of the same element add up, and if so, how many times?)

- will 12+ runes of mixed elements deal 120+ base damage?

(in other words, if damage from runes of mixed elements can add up, is there a limit to the number of times it can do so?)

Edited by Papatuanuku

2 hours ago, Papatuanuku said:

So, let me rephrase:

- will 6 Air runes deal 60 Air damage or 10 Air damage?

(in other words, can damage from runes of the same element add up, and if so, how many times?)

It will deal 10 Air damage, 6 times.

- will 12+ runes of mixed elements deal 120+ base damage?

(in other words, if damage from runes of mixed elements can add up, is there a limit to the number of times it can do so?)

It will deal 12+ instances of 10 base damage. I do not believe there is a limit, I believe it simply loops over all available runes.

The simplest thing to do here will probably be to just list the damage per rune and leave the full calculation up to the person casting it.

On 12/21/2017 at 3:38 PM, Papatuanuku said:

Hupper

Manifestation

By how many cells does the Earth Manifestation push back entities standing next to it?

It pushes anything adjacent to it by 1 cell when it's summoned.

Morph

How many times can each Elemental effect stack? (i.e. will 3 Water runes lower the AP cost of Morph to 1?)

By how much does base damage (Fire) or range (Air) increase, with each target? Can it stack, and if so, is there a limit to the number of times it can?

You can have up to 2 stacks of each element (i.e. you can have 2 Water stacks AND 2 Earth stacks, but not 3 Water stacks). Fire adds 20 base damage, Air adds 2 Range.

Runic Overcharge

How much base damage does the spell deal per rune? Can it stack?

Answered above.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Owyn said:

Fire adds 20 base damage, Air adds 2 Range.

+20 base damage to Fire Morph only (i.e. 58-62 and 78-82 Fire damage, since you can stack it twice), every element (i.e. not only Fire, but also Water, Earth, Air Morph), or every single spell (i.e. not only Morph, but all other Hupper spells too)?

Same question re. Air +2 Range.

17 minutes ago, Papatuanuku said:

+20 base damage to Fire Morph only (i.e. 58-62 and 78-82 Fire damage, since you can stack it twice), every element (i.e. not only Fire, but also Water, Earth, Air Morph), or every single spell (i.e. not only Morph, but all other Hupper spells too)?

Same question re. Air +2 Range.

All Morph bonuses only affect Morph, and affect all castings of Morph.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Owyn said:

All Morph bonuses only affect Morph, and affect all castings of Morph.

Last question: how many turns do bonuses (150 Pwr, 1 AP, 1 MP) gained via Contribution last?

14 minutes ago, Papatuanuku said:

Last question: how many turns do bonuses (150 Pwr, 1 AP, 1 MP) gained via Contribution last?

2 rounds.

• Like 1

Edited my initial post, adding/deleting questions re. Ecaflip, Rogue, Sadida, Foggernaut and Xelor.

Edited by Papatuanuku

I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give on this. Thanks! (see initial post)

Edited by Papatuanuku

Base dmg of harpooner lvl 2 ( evolution III) is correct

• Like 1

Now that the beta server is open again, gonna give it another shot:

Can someone please confirm:

Ecaflip

Rekop -- base damage of Turn 2 & Turn 3 Rekops, at Level 1 (character level 92+) & 2 (character level 141+)

Sadida

The Inflatable -- The Inflatable gives 2 MP for 2 turns, at Level 2 (character level 112+)

Xelor

Xelor's Sandglass -- base AoE damage, cells adjacent to a target in Telefrag state, at Level 2 (character level 65+)

Thanks!

Edited by Papatuanuku