• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Barley Maid

[The Shire] is recruiting.

Your path has taken an unexpected turn. You remember drinking, a lot of drinking. You wake up with a traffic cone on your head.

You toss the sheets off and discover - to your dismay - a gobball lying beside you.

No way, I couldn't have...

"Don't worry," comes a voice from across the room.

You squint as your eyes adjust to the light, a disciple of feca stands before you.

"I set her there for your protection," she said, pointing at the gobball in repose, "There were no indiscretions."

Thank the gods.

"Now," she said, "about that contract of ours."

Shire.png

-Who we are-

[The Shire] is, first and foremost, a social guild with a focus on having a good time in a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere.

It is also, for those who are interested, one of the few places on Echo where roleplay will be explored and encouraged through guild events. This will be entirely opt in - you needn't participate to be part of the shire, we welcome all kinds.  As far as RP goes, Rule #1 is to have fun. If you are new to roleplay and want to give it a try, I will do my best to make it an interesting and rewarding experience for you. There is a creator in all of us, you might be surprised what you can come up with!

Aside from the aforementioned, there will be plenty of PvM to be had, and perhaps some kolo if there is interest.

The Shire is new, just made the day of this posting! It's an excellent opportunity to find new buddies, expand your social circle, and just generally kick back and relax. Exp contribution will be highly encouraged, but not mandatory.  There is no minimum level - I've been playing this game for a good while and there's nothing I love more than helping a day one newbie.

Alts are, of course, welcome.

Guiding principle of this guild is that Dofus is a game. You are not expected to log in every day, leech people, run dungeons, or do anything you don't want to do. That being said, those who go above and beyond to help guild members will be noticed.

Our logo is a compass on an old parchment. Journey before destination.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, I can be contacted in a variety of ways. 

In game: Barley-Maid

On Imps: Direct message me.

On Discord: Shiiva#6883 

Fritztheflayer,  Ares-Lars, Talentz, or Alexia-Feca can also invite!

Cheers! I hope to see you at the hearth.

Edited by Barley Maid
  • Like 1

Had our first RP event today, in which some daring adventurers rescued Metamunch Kin's daughter from the lair of the royal gobball. There was much danger, and epic level 20 loot! <3

~Bump

Edited by Barley Maid

Recently merged with our friends over at Seppuku Squad. Glad to have more hobbits. ^_^

The Shire is very nice guild with bunch of nice peoples! I recommend it! 

Had an event last night where we discovered advanced pingwin technology. They didn't want to share, unfortunately. :(

Great guild to be in, everyone is very nice and helpful! Deffo would recommend if you're a newer player or looking for a new(ish) guild with a laidback atmosphere ^^

Now a proud member of Integrity alliance. <3

• Like 1