• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Rules for Topics!   04/30/17

When creating a topic in these sections, make sure to include [server] in your topic title. Topics without this or similar risk being deleted without notice.
      Also, a reminder that all posts on Imps Village should be in English.
Sign in to follow this  
Qcee

[Oto-Mustam]

Good day, lads.

I am returning back to oto-mustam in full strenght. As some of you might or might not know, there's new rule of PVP. You can attack every1, except your guildmates, that means, that biggest alli doesn't really control all world. 

If there's anyone who's playing. Or is willing to start, pm me in game Bishopper.

Some of old lads from there might remember me as Wombies. 

GL&HF

Edited by Qcee

I started to but will probably end up quitting due to the fact  there is no english community and i  can't   speak french.  lol

Alright cool i messaged you!  We are hoping to make it our main server, My friend keeps getting are characters killed though 2 at a time lol

The English community is almost nothing on the server, me and my guild Conspiracy Theory have thrown in the towel, there's about 1-2 people left from my guild that play, could try get in contact with Minerure or Ignore, tell them I sent you.

Atleast if you get in the guild you'll have access to alot of houses/paddocks I managed to stash up during my time playing