• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Register for the 4v4 'Echominator' PvP tournament! Registration closes on Friday, June 1st. [Click Here] for more information!

markthefeca

hacked/goodbyes

well today was the day it happened only went and got hacked,what a waste of 7years grinding on this game like i did,such a disappointment and a shame it ended this way, was nice playing with you guys who knew me and who didnt, much love for all the Rosal lot what a great server it has been to me,but looks like my time has come to a end hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did,have fun guys.,and just remember all thos good times we had !

Much respect to you all and all the best ....

MarkTheFeca

Edited by markthefeca
Posting personal data is not permitted.
  • Like 8

One of many, many of your friends I'm sure who will help you rebuild if you decide to stay. I do hope you stay markers.

• Like 1

Farewell, Mark, was fun to play n chat with you!

we all know u'll be back.

• Like 2

We dont know eachothers ... But if u decide comeback  or stay message Iwasawa-Loves maybe i can help you a bit . Scamm is horrible thing :CC .  Good luck irl ! 

• Like 1

I also wouldn’t mind helping If you want to try mono account servers I can offer some kamas to get you started I mostly play back on echo again (Azmorea)

• Like 1

wtf is there some way to hide other people's display pic

• Like 4

Mark, I'm so sorry to hear this. This sucks! You've always been fun to play with and you'll be missed!

Rosal for life!

• Like 2

)':

• Like 3

Thanks for all you support guys :) had a nice email the morning of the ticket i put in so hopefully good news soon! <3333

• Like 5

I feel your pain mate, after over 10 years of playing and after a long break I fell for a stupid phishing scam when I came back and lost every Dofus, Kama, and over 600 lvl 100+ equips etc from my bank. I now have a bit of a hotchpotch of equips and after submitting screenshots and other evidence this is still under investigation. I'm hopeful that something can be done, I hope they can for you too...

• Like 2