• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Sunbathe

[POLL] Which mono-account server will you play on?

51 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Ilyzaelle
    • Fraktal
    • Dramak
    • None, staying on Echo
    • Lacrima???
    • Nevark :O
    • Razad T_T
    • Ganymede x_x

Many have commented that they want to stick with the original server, Ilyzaelle. After all of the buzz from today, will you wait out the storm? Or will you move to Fraktal, Dramak, or any other server they create?

I thought I'd get a poll going because many are concerned with where the EN community will go. Though, I understand it will be hard to decide until some of the dust settles. 

7b2.jpg

I'm going to be patient and play on Ilyzaelle since that what all the hype has been for. Plus communities and alliances have been planned for that server. :]

If I can get into iz I’ll stay there but if not I’ll just go to fraktal consdering a lot of English players are tired of waiting and already started there 

Yes that's what I'm wondering. Seems like lots of people made it on Fraktal so I was curious if they'll stay or change

35 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Rushu, please

I second that.

Ilyzaelle if I could ever get on, lol, full =P

Thanks! I managed to make a couple characters on the server, if the EN community ever gets organized let me know, I won't be able to play till the weekend.

IGN: Bryant; Tex

I started on Fraktal, Ilyzaelle is too full. Got a nice thing going on Fraktal and I've seen a lot of English speaking players.

9 minutes ago, Zephinism said:

I started on Fraktal, Ilyzaelle is too full. Got a nice thing going on Fraktal and I've seen a lot of English speaking players.

ilyzaelle aint 'full' u just go to wait & sometimes there are new spots to fill :)

Sweet ankama announced free server transfer in short future, so i guess i'm starting on Nevark as it's less populated. If someone going start there hit me up, IGN.: Imyourdoom

Shouldn't have a problem getting on Ilyaelle, I manage to and I'm free2play. Subscribed players should have a much easier time than me and I've only had to wait for a spot once although it also depends on when you try, I think I'm able to get on cause its night time in France when I do.