• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gravestorm

Tell me your ideas for Dofus in 2018

December update.

Current list of ideas, if anyone's interested in the response to any of them, feel free to ask me. Can still add in ideas as well.

ggg.png

On 10/4/2017 at 10:47 PM, ElMatematico said:

More methods of transportation or shortcuts. The world keeps getting bigger and sometimes more complicated (compare new Sidimote to the old one). Haven bags make a lot of stuff easier, but mainly for coming back. There are many places that are annoying to get to.

I'd like if there were more quests that made moving around easier, like the elevators in merkator's zone (though that may not be the best example because that part of the game was made hard to access on purpose to begin with).

They could also open imps carriers and wabbit tunnels to everyone for a price, with the owners of the zones getting free transport.

Personally I haven't found the need of that when doing new content they've been releasing. Any specific problematic areas you have in mind? (While also keeping in mind that Ankama is an artistic company who wants you to not skip too much of all the work they've put in the maps/scenery).

Maybe more potions like the Ayuto potion for bolgrot fight iirc could be added to make getting to out of the way areas and NPCs easier for all? And would be balancable through recipes that way.

Also, 

3 hours ago, Gravestorm said:

Current list of ideas, if anyone's interested in the response to any of them, feel free to ask me. 

What did they say to the raid bosses/bigger fights idea?

No, sorry
The first response (the filter) was:
It might be complicated indeed; though we know some players aren't against long fights, the issue here is more likely to be the tactical coordination between these people. Also, we don't want players to think we are now expecting them to multi-account 20 accounts.

So it's not dropped, though not very likely to happen as well.

Current list of ideas, after the first filter dropped some (mostly because they were already in the works/planned), if anyone's interested in the filter response to any of them, feel free to ask me. (Developer response is not ready yet)

ggggg.png

On 6/10/2017 at 4:40 AM, Gravestorm said:

Personally I haven't found the need of that when doing new content they've been releasing. Any specific problematic areas you have in mind? (While also keeping in mind that Ankama is an artistic company who wants you to not skip too much of all the work they've put in the maps/scenery).

Not specific, more like I used to be in a dominating alliance and it was easy going anywhere, just to collect resources or cutting some walking in certain quests. I guess a good example could be Nimaltopia, which makes you zaap to Cania fields, move a few maps and talk to an NPC to visit it.

• Like 1

Something id like to see is the "Lair" idea from dofus touch. having something like a mini boss for you to solo and have a chance to gain some loot off of for newer players was a nice idea in my mind.

When they say

"Improve professions"

what do they mean? I want them less grindy, is that likely to happen?

Also, "improve ava" - this is really vague, I don't know what I'm voting for over something specific :/

Edited by Sommanker

They don't know what they'll do either, they'll start thinking after they have 5 ideas chosen.

• Like 1

If we're voting for it, it means there's a history of player opinion on what should change about a given system. It's all the excitement of requesting features anyway - you can suggest something and they'll maybe implement that suggestion but awfully. rip team search

52 minutes ago, Kiba said:

rip team search

• Like 1