• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

2 hours ago, Rayish said:

I think you forgot to put Persona on the list he is probably going to ? lay  ? est  ? asqraider on the server, so if you are looking for a good masq  ? etter hit him up.

To survive on ily he'll need friends....

• Like 2

Well I just got caught up w/ some of the classes. Tested naked w/ lvl 5 spells and looks like Eni, Osa, Feca are the most OP to start out with. Naked Feca does 300 w/ repulsive glyph, but w/o a team mate that locks, I can't really count on it (those glyphs are insane w/ the buff). Osa prob sucks for first like 6-10 hours of play time until you get +summon gear and if you play as a team, the global recasts on all summons are gonna screw you since I bet a lot of ppl will play them (agi build might work tho, but idk how easy it is to get +agi/+summon gear early on). So that leaves Eni. Eni summon seems op and Eni buff is absolutely op. W/ the +ap, it can pump out 150 a turn using that 4 ap spell (note that that will be higher in gob set!).

Other shoutouts:

Iop divine sword is amazing in group, but the rest of its spells kinda suck till later on

Huppermage looks amazing w/ it's steal spell, but that forces 1 range and 1 range = gg when in crap gear (those dudes hit crazy hard)

Ougi's stack spells look crazy strong, but they seem far stronger when you get more ap and are with a team (cha ougi 8 ap should hit hard, but getting 8 ap seems a bit difficult in the initial stages of the game).

Eca perception is amazing and Topkaj should be pretty good w/ gob set. On Dofus Touch, I farmed sunflowers w/ AoN, but idk if that is still viable after the characteristics change.

So I'm thinking I'll start out as Eni and possibly class switch to Osa when I craft a summon set. When I get to 100+, I'll be switching to Cra for farming. Who knows what my final class will be. Yay for disposable kamas on a server that I don't play anymore :)

It's a shame that the recipes for new players is just too insane now for anyone to really enjoy making most of the decent stuff at low level. back in 1.29 when people did actually play together you didn't have that problem. the recipes were fairly easy to achieve with a decent amount of concentration on what you needed.

Most of the things needed for a level 50 are from things are WAY too strong for level the current level monster.

Then you have equipment peices like scara set. Green Scara cape for example, You need to gather 10 golden scara wings for that cape alone and they are a 15% chance drop? C'mon Dofus, I know this is simple antibot measures and I know this has been this way for a long time now. But yeah...the people that are looking at this server like "omg it'll be so much fun"

That attitude is going to die quickly. Granted I am going to make a character and give it a shot, but this is not going to be ANYTHING like it used to be.

• Like 1

Any Dutch people willing to group, add me on discord: HieracoSphinx#6257, English is also welcome

Agi Rogue, The-Mhite-Wantis

Edited by NINJA-MGS

11 minutes ago, Complete said:

Is the game already updated or is it just me? My updater isn't loading and when I press play, I get the message that the game is outdated

I have exactly the same problem with updater. 

5njBtHE.png

Edited by Machiavelli

Now updater is updated. There is still maintenance, i think it should work soon.

i went to sleep early just to hop on the new server before i went to work and its still on maintenance :(

Whenever there's a big update coming out there's this problem where a bunch of people are trying to login and you have to wait until some of them lose interest to get into the game otherwise you just keep getting a dumb error.

I find it very lazy that instead of identifying and fixing the issue they just ignore it and choose to make people suffer everytime. If they had a working queue and you had to wait say 20 minutes to get in that's fine but even that's not working.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hell-Angel said:

Whenever there's a big update coming out there's this problem where a bunch of people are trying to login and you have to wait until some of them lose interest to get into the game otherwise you just keep getting a dumb error.

I find it very lazy that instead of identifying and fixing the issue they just ignore it and choose to make people suffer everytime. If they had a working queue and you had to wait say 20 minutes to get in that's fine but even that's not working.

If you think this is bad then try steam winter/summer sales :P

People who didn't bother grabbing all the good names can play without any problem at all (provided you logged in before the peak).

It's like we accidentally overloaded the servers. 

Also they open a new mono account server named Fraktal (ya rly). I don't know what the reason was behind them just suddenly making 2 instead of 1 mono account server, perhaps they judge the player base was there for both. 

WCJtRYLaSk_cnvwYp8fhdQ.png

Well every once in awhile, I get past the queue and get a message that says my login was denied due to timeout lol. This is what I get for waking up early.

FeelsAnkamaMan :/

PS: Gotta love how incompetent they are when its about new content

Edited by TheFook
  • Like 1