• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
eagle-kono

korri souls leeching service

doing korriander souls 508 leeching service with   every 3rd soul you join  has a 50 % discount on it 

price details : 

chars who are lvl 199 10m xp  = 100kk  for their first  40 % with me 90 kk per 10 m till 60 % 80 kk per 10 n till 100 %

chars with no xp multiplier 10m xp  = 100kk  (join 20 souls with me and rate drops down to 80kk )

chars with 2x xp multiplier 10m xp = 70kk

chars with 3x xp multiplier 10m xp = 55kk

chars with 4x xp multiplier 10m xp = 45kk

if you happen to get  50m xp or more from a soul the payment goes down to 250kk and you don't pay for the whole amount of xp you get :D

low lvls chars who can't get less than 10m xp per soul gotta pay a minimum amount depending on the group i'm leveling but normally starting from 80kk up to 100kk 

you got souls and need help doing them ? no problem i do them for a spot in group and you get to invite whom ever you want and make your own profit or just leech your other alts 

got many alts that you want to leech ? you can use the souls options explained above ^ or if i can't get my alt in just a 150kk per soul is fair enough then, if you have many alts and you don't want provide souls then 800kk per soul for the whole group.

please note that every 3rd soul you join  has a 50 % discount no matter the amount of xp you get or the fixed amount you pay 

losing a soul doesn't change the discount thingy for example if i lose the first soul then you join the second and the third you still get a discount for the third 

also if i lose the discounted soul you get the discount on the next soul 

failing an easy do able chall = auto 10 % discount . 

10% discount for ice guild members 

i mentioned dying because you know it happens sometimes :D 

please feel free to contact me here or in game /w eagle-kono

thanks for reading and good luck to you  

Edited by eagle-kono

I don't understand why you made the payment plan so complex? The price changes on both the xp earned and # of souls, its weird. Just say x per soul and blabla discount, the xp discounts are unnecessarily complicated.

Just now, Azaknami said:

I don't understand why you made the payment plan so complex? The price changes on both the xp earned and # of souls, its weird. Just say x per soul and blabla discount, the xp discounts are unnecessarily complicated.

i appreciate your comment but to be honest i see nothing complicated about the topic i'm just putting ppl into categories with different payment amounts since not all leechers are the same