Jump to content
  • Imps Blue
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Pika

Dropping by again

Recommended Posts

Hey hoooo, anything changed since the last time I visited?

 

I'm quite confident I'll find youbutsu here.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again!

Nice to see old face here and yes Youbutsu is playing on 1.29 server at the moment. Also he is active on Impsvillage :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Machiavelli said:

Hi again!

Nice to see old face here and yes Youbutsu is playing on 1.29 server at the moment. Also he is active on Impsvillage :)

Hey!

 

I was thinking how cool would it be that the servers merged just yesterday. Went to see the Dofus website and I see that they did merge, which got my attention. How're the servers now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are more players on Echo server for sure. Also after the last update prices are really low on gear, so you can get items really quick and cheap. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

There are more players on Echo server for sure. Also after the last update prices are really low on gear, so you can get items really quick and cheap. 

 

For example being the inky veil that has tripled in price since the last time I played :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, white cat 22 said:

 

For example being the inky veil that has tripled in price since the last time I played :D

 

There are only few items/eggs that the price is higher - inky veil, abyssal dofus, cloudy dofus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say hi, but nah :-(. You ruined my surprise of "I'M STILL HERE OMG ^___^". Don't understand how you knew I'd be here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

I would say hi, but nah :-(. You ruined my surprise of "I'M STILL HERE OMG ^___^". Don't understand how you knew I'd be here.

Because you never left in the first place? :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.