• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Register for the GEARLESS 3v3 PvP event taking place this Saturday! Registration closes Friday. There are prizes to be won! Click Here.

Sign in to follow this  
Bochi

Where Are the English Players?

I went to Astrub zaap hoping I see a lot of people or even just few english players but there are absolutely none :(. Where do most of them go what is the best way to find them other than spamming recruit a million times? :p

I know them feels man. I made 1 friend in game whose first language is french.

There is a guild "intercontinental" that is sort of the english guild. It isn't active though. I recommend just learning the basics of french/spanish to join groups. Let them know you don't speak their language well/at all. Eventually you will find some english speakers to play with.

Otherwise keep spamming /r or whatever. Eventually you will find someone...

Your best bet is to join an English guild early on. There are a few recruiting in these sub forums. @Youbutsu is a good contact on Henual under ling-ling. If he's still playing. 

8 hours ago, Rob said:

Your best bet is to join an English guild early on. There are a few recruiting in these sub forums. @Youbutsu is a good contact on Henual under ling-ling. If he's still playing. 

I am, and so are many other english-speaking people. I'm not the kind of player who plays every single day, but I'm in contact with 50ish who are 😊. Most join our guild, UtE, to move on later on. International is 100+ i.e. This is at Henual with mostly really old time players from 2005-2007. 

Bochi, you know me 😆.

Thanks Rob!

Edited by Youbutsu

Bochi there is also a eratz discord with some active people still in it. Might be advantageous to join that and go from there.

https://discord.gg/QcbhbUP

I'm not sure how active our mods are so it might take a couple days for you to be approved

We have a guild called "Intercontinental"  on Eratz. Unfortunately English speaking 1.29 players seems like a rare breed nowadays. However, we'll be happy to see some new faces on our guild if anybody is interested.

Just PM Kyamari / Indifferent / Value ingame or message me here if you're interested.

Cheers. :)