• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

guild is full and waiting list is long. please leave your ign so you can be added or be invited to alt guild.

also, here's an exo:

tash.png.d70b33bbbeef98db05befa92ee1a0bd2.png

Are you recruiting or showing off?

it's propaganda :P shhh

im trying to trigger some 2.0 players to our side.

Fucking hell Dem, whats with that  mage... No linear resist -_-. YOU SUCK.

On 4/3/2018 at 5:05 PM, Youbutsu said:

Fucking hell Dem, whats with that  mage... No linear resist -_-. YOU SUCK.

omg. now u gonna tell me this is missing 2mdg...

soring.png.460c9d13a2fc42ac66e35a1211256e55.png

just trash it, your losing 2 whole dmg.

u might ned that 2dmg to kill a 100hp moowolf with your last 2 ap leek pie.. n boom he lives and eats you.

2dommageses = mor dmg in pvp

1ap=?? no dmg cuz no 1ap spell???

so damage = win

*also am a dirty eratz player ( i started with VPN back in the day) convince me to start fresh like a 18 yr old in henual*

Edited by RadioactivePoison

So from checking out the other 1.29 threads, I see that there's no exo limit? I could have sworn that came about before 2.0. Maybe I can actually make that exo'd bluff eca that I always wanted to make!

How expensive are turqs? Is turq farming viable?

well considering that you can get a team of 8 enus with 8 chests.

Turqs are quite cheap. i think its like max 20mk  for an 20ch? (not 100% sure havent checked in a while)

you could get a 11ch for like 3mk lol.

Atleast in eratz ofcourse not sure hows the exo/egg game in henual.

No exo limit and no wep limit is so darn fun.

Am not rich enough on the server to get a jacked up 17ap/8mp iop, however the wep spamming is so darn fun, stacking eni/xelor ap buffs in pvm with something like a royal gob sword in a shitty dmg sadida set is so satisfying :p

also i was wondering how dumb would a damage iop with range exo'd set.

Considering SoJ can be range modded if your using class boots.

Edited by RadioactivePoison

Yeah, I miss a lot of the potential for jank that 1.29 had. Just got a character on the server and turqs look quite cheap on Henual too unfortunately. Not really sure how I should approach getting kamas. 

Is ap stack really that strong? I seem to recall a lot of places being range oriented (and low hp mobs). I guess that wouldn't really matter with Xelors though. I really want an all eca team, but that would be maddening before near end game. 

1 hour ago, Archangel-xx said:

Yeah, I miss a lot of the potential for jank that 1.29 had. Just got a character on the server and turqs look quite cheap on Henual too unfortunately. Not really sure how I should approach getting kamas. 

Is ap stack really that strong? I seem to recall a lot of places being range oriented (and low hp mobs). I guess that wouldn't really matter with Xelors though. I really want an all eca team, but that would be maddening before near end game. 

Henual would be honored to have you man. Farming kamas isn't bad at all. At earlier level you sell royal gob souls (20kk per). Provides good enough exp to get you to 130 if you want to go that way. Arches, Professions (lumberjack $$$), maging (we lack good maguses), breeding, resources (dreggon keys are crazy expensive). You need a guild to get you going. There's tons of people on Henual you know since the old days, but everyone are running around with new nicknames. Belokk i Monolith, Kieran is Kierian (you were in the same guild as his xelor I think), I'm Ling-Ling (don't ask) etc. I'm sure there's plenty you'd recognize. Turqs and emeralds are cheap. Crimsons and ochres are not. Pm anyone in "Under the Edge" and ask for an invite. We're full, but I'll make room for you. Give them the link to this topic :-).

Edited by Youbutsu

2 hours ago, Archangel-xx said:

Pfft someone who abused Enus doesn't know how OP stacking AP is in 1.29. The most efficient endgame teams would be: kralovespaml0rd31337--Panda, Panda, Cra, Cra, Eni x4. otherspaml0rd3000: Panda, Cra, Cra, Sac, Eni, Eni, Eni + Osa, Xelor, Eni or Sac. Cra, Cra, Sac, Eni, Eni, Xelor, Osa and Panda if you want variety. Of course those are the most efficient and might not necessarily be the most fun. :P 

Edited by ЯeveЯt

5 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

At earlier level you sell royal gob souls (20kk per).

I was looking at sellrooms and saw the market backloaded with royal gob souls (which I guess is normal). Was pretty worried that no one was actually buying them.

5 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

breeding

I saw at least 6 different people with hundreds of powerful scrolls. The supply is absolutely there, but I'm a bit worried about the demand.

4 hours ago, ЯeveЯt said:

Pfft someone who abused Enus doesn't know how OP stacking AP is in 1.29

For pvp sure, but for pvm, I almost exclusively farmed royal gob, black rat, dp, croca, and SO (at 2.0). AOE was more important than AP stacking. If we are talking about the crap with actual hp, then yeah, weapon spam is great.

Maybe I'm just worrying too much. When I logged like 8 hours ago, I barely saw anyone, so had the impression that it was kinda dead.

can confirm good guild.

They have the weed-monster in it.

So this happend today, first Dofus I ever drop, and not a dam bad one5ace9e7c0ea79_ScreenShot2018-04-12at01_30_18.thumb.png.2b87fc9682dc5603dd57a307148b70db.png5ace9e892a7bd_ScreenShot2018-04-12at01_32_32.thumb.png.dcd445a41d7bed349dd26dd06fdc0a0a.png

Go revive official I dropped a Dofus 

dungy defense (james did all the work)

eca+sadi vs enu, iop, sac, eni, osa

smithdungy2v6.thumb.PNG.5be6cfaa94fe3d27d22fd677a09016a4.PNG

Edited by ownzored

On 4/11/2018 at 4:57 PM, Rob said:

Go revive official I dropped a Dofus 

No joke I am going to do that when I get my enu team up. Need to get my sig to turq x100. Also, I can't wait to drop my first crimson dofus. Tor souls hated me so much. I literally did 150 or so of them w/ my enu team and 0 drop wtf.

Edited by Archangel-xx

1 hour ago, Archangel-xx said:

No joke I am going to do that when I get my enu team up. Need to get my sig to turq x100. Also, I can't wait to drop my first crimson dofus. Tor souls hated me so much. I literally did 150 or so of them w/ my enu team and 0 drop wtf.

Sounds like me with DP: I did several hundred souls and dropped nothing then I helped my friend in some souls and in the second or third soul I dropped a +20 turq. Was happy for him but I was also secretly salty haha. Can't imagine the feeling of dropping a 50% crim... gotta be up there with vulbis for me.

Edited by ЯeveЯt

thought i give you lots a little update.

I the weed monster is unfortunately gonna take a month-long break from d-00fus

i got my exams starting in two weeks so am super busy, kick me from the guild if you must cause of the lack of space, but do not worry i will be back soon... 

Thanks for the help during odd week playing haha :D