• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Real Estate Marketplace Guidelines

Looking to find a buyer for your property, or perhaps climb the ladder yourself? Then this is definitely the place to do it! Please make sure to follow these guidelines in order to assure your topic is not deleted. When making a thread it is best to follow a general template so that other people can easily browse.

Guidelines

• Always make sure you're using the correct server forum and category. (i.e., Echo -> Imps Reality)
  • Provide your in-game name in your post.
  • Provide a general time of play, if possible, so customers can better contact you.
  • Make sure to include the position of the property you are selling.
  • Always include details of your property. (i.e., number of paddock slots or number of house chests)
  • If you are selling, you are not required to post prices upon opening the topic. However we politely ask that once the sale has completed you edit the price your property sold at into the OP. This also applies to those offering to buy property.

- We ask for prices to be posted after sale so that these forums can provide as a reference to future sellers / buyers as well as working as an active trading area.

Abbreviations

B > Buying
S > Selling
T > Trading
A > Auctioning
PC > Price Check
(Please note Moderators may adjust titles to fit these specifications)

Other Rules

• Exchange of Non-Dofus items is strictly forbidden. (i.e., swapping an item from Runescape with Dofus)
  • Purchasing in-game items with real money is strictly forbidden.
  • Cross-server trading is strictly forbidden. (i.e., Trading a House on server X with one on server Y)
  • Please stick to sales. General discussion of items can be taken to the other forums.
  • Excessive bumping may result in your topic being closed. Please only bump the topic when necessary.

Example:

S> 7 slot paddock (-1 0)
---------------------
Hi, I am selling my 7 slot paddock located at -1 0. Please leave a post or message me in game regarding prices (I usually play 8 PM - 11:30 PM EST).
IGN: Unicorns-Arereal

---------------------

Closing a Topic

Once you have completed your sale/purchase please follow these guidelines in order to correctly close your topic.

• Edit your topic title to include [CLOSED].
  • Edit your original post to note that the topic will be closed.
  • Contact a moderator by clicking the Report button in your original post and sending us a message such as "Finished my sale, can you please lock my topic?"

Do not delete the topic name, or the topic content. We want to keep all topics so people can browse the forums for general price ranges on items.

Example:

S > 7 slot paddock (-1 0) [CLOSED]
---------------------
Hi, I am selling my 7 slot paddock located at -1 0. Please leave a post or message me in game regarding prices (I usually play 8 PM - 11:30 PM EST).
IGN: Unicorns-Arereal
EDIT: Sold for 100mk! Thanks!!

Repeatedly ignoring these rules will cause a warning point being issued. Continued problems may result in auto removal of offending threads or the right to post being suspended.

Kikn | Blank ⚪

SignatureCAPS1.png