• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Sommanker

Ability to be logged in to imps in multiple places

For a while now I've been being irritated by the fact that if I log into imps on my phone I have to log in again on my PC later and vice versa. 

Remember me should mean remember me, not remember me until I log in somewhere else and then forget me again.

I'm not sure if you can actually do anything about that, but if you can, it would be nice :)

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 31/12/18 or 12/31/18 if you're an american.

Same thing happens to me, but when i click on any topics, it auto-signs me in. 

bookmark Impsvillage.com/forums as this is where the login server is hosted. You'll then be automatically logged in. 

• Like 1

Kikn | Blank ⚪

SignatureCAPS1.png

Ah, that explains it. My bookmark was already so but I was just going to impsvillage.com on my phone.

Thank you :3

Edited by Sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 31/12/18 or 12/31/18 if you're an american.