• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Rayish

Kudo-Kun - Rushu [Middleman Scam]

So basically my friend kikaimiki (Mne-Ludak) wanted to do a bet with a random dude named Hachiiman/Hyperiion (Both chars owns a same person)  and they both picked Kudo-Kun as a most trusted middleman (I trusted him aswell as i have known him for sometime and i was highly classified rank in the guild). Hachiiman/Hyperiion had a plan in a first place with Kudo-Kun to scam my best friend Mne-Ludak. He gave Kudo-Kun the items in value around 150m that he was supposed to bet against Hachiiman, also Hachiiman didn't give Kudo-Kun the items that he was supposed to bet ( Because they planned to scam my friend). After the bet was done, Kudo-Kun ran away with Mne-Ludak items in value of 150m without giving them to Hachiiman even tho he won the bet. So basically Kudo and Hachiiman planned to scam Mne-Ludak together since both me and Mne-Ludak trusted Kudo as a middleman but at the end Kudo scammed my friends items and didn't give them to Hachiiman who won the bet.

My friends accounts: Mne-Ludak , Barkk , Mooss , Tuborgg .

Scammer 1: [04:27] amine-aymenXD (Kudo-Kun) is in unknown area on the server Rushu. Guild Domination, alliance [Pure]

Scammer 2: [04:28] TeaM-00001 (Hachiiman) is in unknown area on the server Rushu. Guild Black Rose, alliance [INT]

Scammer 2 (Second char) [04:29] kldfxcu (Hyperiion) is not online. Guild Black Rose, alliance [INT]

part 1 scam.png

Part 2 scam.png

Or how about you spend your time better instead of playing ridiculous games and end up losing hard-earned items? I'm sorry if this sounds rude but you should have seen this 'scam' coming from a mile away.

• Like 8

The only person I see proof of scamming here is Kudo, everyone else you've implicated in this we would have to take the word of kudo, who we have proof he scammed someone, why are we trusting his word on this?

• Like 2

How about you don't bet shit in the first place? Can only go wrong and its against the ToS I believe.

• Like 4

Kudo very trustworthy person lmao xDD 

inb4 still better than Jappar

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Sinbad said:

The only person I see proof of scamming here is Kudo, everyone else you've implicated in this we would have to take the word of kudo, who we have proof he scammed someone, why are we trusting his word on this?

Well Kudo admited that Hachiiman/Hyperiion wanted to scam Mne-Ludak in the first place, also before they took Kudo as middleman Hachiiman asked Mne if he trusts Hyperiion ( His alts ) and Mne told him that its his own char and he said that it's not ( Lying so he can scam him ). But ye i have enough proof that kudo is scammer.

5 hours ago, TheFook said:

How about you don't bet shit in the first place? Can only go wrong and its against the ToS I believe.

I told him that in the first place, but shit happends when you are bet addict xD

1 hour ago, Rayish said:

Well Kudo admited that Hachiiman/Hyperiion wanted to scam Mne-Ludak in the first place, also before they took Kudo as middleman Hachiiman asked Mne if he trusts Hyperiion ( His alts ) and Mne told him that its his own char and he said that it's not ( Lying so he can scam him ). But ye i have enough proof that kudo is scammer.

You completely missed my point. You just showed us evidence kudo was scamming, but then you also want us to believe him when he says someone else was part of it. There's no reason to believe him from just this.

Ankama specifically told people not to bet because of scams like this, it's why they invented (although a fail) their bets/rewards thingy.

You're just dumb af and deserve getting scammed if you actually thought there was no risk involved here.

• Like 3

This type of gambling is specifically against Ankama's ToS and players have been warned about it on multiple occasions. There's nothing more that can be added to this discussion besides pulling the blame game. Further incidents of this nature should be added to the existing mega-thread here

Of course, you should remain careful when dealing with Kudo-Kun and alts.

Thread locked. 

• Like 4