• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Hell-Angel

[Resolved / Refunded] (Rushu)

Short story short, I contacted Jappar to leech my alts, he said he'd do it for X amount of kamas in 2 days. Then I got this message from him:

262K0gE.png

Tomorrow evening I login to see what's up. Jappar is online but removes me from friends and adds to his ignored list just as I try to pm him. I try to send a couple of messages here and wait a few days but no replies. I already made half the payment so I'm fu**ed once again. I wish people would at least let you know that you got scammed so you can move on faster. But that might be too much to expect from someone so desperate.

He's also scammed person I know. He told him 1-200 on x3 multiplier for 15mk. He leeched him to 181 or so, and then just stopped leeching and ignored him. Scammed him for like 9mk. Really shame how low he fell.

That's exactly what he did to me. Leveled them to 178, took half the payment calling it 'security' and perished. 

If anyone else is thinking of using his 'services', make sure to not pay a dime before he completes the job.

He has been suspended from the forum indefinitely.

We have a zero tolerance policy on scamming so long as evidence can be given. 

Sorry for your lost. If only I had still items on alts I would have leeched you :(

Hey! Sorry you got screwed over. If you want i dont have the best team but if your on when i am you can join me for some xp!

Jappar lost interrest of game just like that and we spoke to him about it yesterday, hes gonna refund 50% of the kamas due to more than half of the work is done. 

Sven / Urmom allready refunded one of the guys, but that didnt get mentioned here (of course), who ever else got "scammed" should PM/urmom for the refund..  

Edited by bulgari