• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Piro

Pl-Em/Em-Gol/Pl-Gol Seemyool comparrisons

Honestly this doesn't deserve a full post but meh. A guildie was asking me which one is better, and what the difference is in the end, and honestly in the end they're almost the same. This is a spreadsheet showing really overall what it looks like, and it's a bit too much stuff, but I've never used excel or any spreadsheet thing so it was the best I could do 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bjQKFIkhwVLOcvynNzfiI0UieSBeW5uk5vDZAJLktV0/edit?usp=sharing

I didn't factor in the % final damage bonus from Turq, but if I did,it pushes the plum-emerald just a tiny bit higher. Checked the stats of 3 (VERY generic) omni builds, and 3 mono builds (pure +dmg, ballanced +dmg/crit dmg, and higher focus on crit dmg than +dmg) as well as put a 15, 20, and 30 base dmg spell (with +5 on crit, but the results didn't change  significantly for +3 and +7)

It's worth noting that at no point did the gap between the 2 be large enough that i'd consider it significant. 30 base on builds with 0 crit dmg (very unrealistic for someone to be wearing either DT on that build...) had a nearly 10 gap on omni, but...that's a bit wild to even care about. 

Final result: Plum-Emerald is better than Emerald-Golden. but by a very small margin... The damage gap between the 2 is virtually nonexistent below 30 base, but the fact that plum boosts things that aren't damage spells adds to it, as well as turq's bonuses.

P.S. any idea how I could put this into a graph? 

Edit: Added plum-gold because it felt wrong excluding it. that one has much bigger gaps, and is better the lower your crits are, and the lower crit dmg bonus you have. 

Edited by Piro

What about pure breeds?