• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Not gonna bother arguing with a blind person, although you do type pretty good... for a blind guy.  

On 12/30/2017 at 9:12 AM, winged-one said:

well, you was calling it a "huge leap forward" and i simply disagree to this.

(there is no such thing like a "mono account server". you can still multi)

No matter what, i have to admit i don't know a way to prevent this. (vmware, vpn, etc.)

But i agree this game whould be much better if noone would be able to multi.

I agree that the current methods are inadequate - preventing almost all of multi-accounting is doable with some extra methods, most multi-accounters are just cheating players with no network experience, not some Fancy Bear hacking death squad. I don't think Ankama will employ the counter measures for them yet so I wont mention what they are + one server admin checking connection logs every maint (everyday would be nice.) Ankama devs will definitely already be aware of what they can do to prevent it and I would assume they have plans to upgrade in the future they just won't talk about it until it's happened or after because that's their style. With that being said the mono account server along with all the other changes is still a huge leap forward...

Point is: you can stop most multi-accounting and nearly all of it if you add the manual checking element in the future. There are ways to bypass everything but it becomes much more expensive/less obvious. I actually agree with you, but I still think the mono servers are a huge leap forward. If some loser wants to run 5+ VMs I personally don't care too much because if they're endgame eventually they'll get banned and Ankama should upgrade their infrastructure in the future. 

Gamakna #6

News:

Dungeon Rusher Survey

Codes:
GAMASTRUBIEN - 10 Cawwot Fairyworks  (Dofus)
TROOLLOKNA - Troll Lollipop (Dofus Touch)

GAWAKNA18 - Wodent Transformation (Wakfu)

ANNIMAKNA - Gold Pack, Necros Pack, Oropo Pack (Krosmaga)

GELELY - Season 4 Krosbox (Krosmaster)

Edited by Gravestorm
  • Like 3

Gamakna #7

News:

Breedable Winged Mount species with new subterranean content in summer.

Dofus Dungeons WIP video:

Codes:
GAMPORIS - 10 Acorntastic Fairywork (Dofus)
LHAMBAKNA - Bitter Shigekax, Chocolate Shigekax (Dofus Touch)

ROUBLAGA - Pirate Bandana (Wakfu)

RUSHNA - Gold Pack (Krosmaga)

BGARENA - Season 4 Krosbox (Krosmaster)

Edited by Gravestorm
  • Like 1

I don't think I'm mentally prepared for more breeding achievements

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gravestorm said:

Gamakna #7

News:

Breedable Winged Mount species with new subterranean content in summer.

where did u see that ? 

In Gamakna.

• Like 1

i know, but where exactly ?xd 

Edited by Junnsim
  • Like 1

https://www.ankama.com/gamakna#project/3f0bfabc-7bfc-495a-a6e8-4a62ebde4c44/view/gamakna7.en/article/dofus-cdb-en_gmk7

This new content will be the first elaborated jointly with the DOFUS Touch team. Each game will offer you an original adventure and brand new areas.

In DOFUS, you will also be able to attempt to capture and raise a new species of mount, one that won't be easy to find but is well worth the effort. Because once on its back, you'll be able to taste the sky !

If you haven't yet tried the new Temporis server adventure, there's still time to get in on the action ! These servers opened a few days ago and give you the chance to rediscover a fresh new world and experience many improvements to the start of the game : new Astrub, simplified recipes, etc. These servers also premiere the new live rankings (leaderboards), available directly on our website.

I want them to make our current winged petsmounts be usable in that area. Especially the Kwaks, who haven't been useful in years.

@Goatee I'm offended. Kwaks are potentially the only useful petsmounts in years aside from Karm (RIP 2017).