News:
September - Final Alignment Quests, Ivory Dofus

October - Single account server

December - Spell Variants, Spell Point removal

calendrier_gamakna_02_dofus_2048_en_v2.j

Dofus 3 (now known as Dofus Cube) WIP video:

Codes:
DIVOIRE -  10 Starry Fairyworks (Dofus)

TOUMAKNA - Chocolate Shigekax (Dofus Touch)

GOGREST - 5 Ghast Gum (Wakfu)

GAMADIR - Necros Pack (Krosmaga)

REALMAKNA - 5 Season 4 Krosbox (Krosmaster)

Edited by Gravestorm

SPELL VARIANTS SIGN ME THE FUCK UP BABY IVE BEEN READY SINCE THEY GOT ANNOUNCED 

GIVE ME MORE INT XELOR SPELLS

Gamakna #4

News:

December - Spell Variants, Spell Point removal, Omega/Prestige Levels (200+), new content, aggressive monster changes

Codes:
GAMALOUINE -  Chocolate Shigekax (Dofus)

GAMATOUCHY - 10 Arachnee Summoning Fairyworks (Dofus Touch)

OUGIKNA - 5 Feathery Flask (Wakfu)

FECAKNA - Necros Pack (Krosmaga)

BOUFBOBOWL - 5 Season 4 Krosbox (Krosmaster)

I hope omega levels give prospecting, since that counts as an "utility bonus."

or additional idol slots h

54 minutes ago, white cat 22 said:

or additional idol slots h

God, now I'm really curious what the maximum scores for 7-9 idols would be ... there's probably a way to calculate that but brute forcing would take quite some time. xD

Gamakna #5

News:

Ankama Launcher:
zaap-wip.jpg

First half of 2018:

calendrier_gamakna_02_dofus_2048_2018_en.jpg

Codes:
GAMATOWER - Shigekax Mystery Box (Dofus)

BWORKNA - Shigekax Mystery Box (Dofus Touch)

GAMAPETS - Boule d'Ecaflip (Dofus Pets)

AUROKNA - Charming Red Fairywork (Wakfu)

GAROROPO - The Brotherhood of Oropo Pack (Krosmaga)

MASTERKNA - 5 Season 4 Krosbox (Krosmaster)

Edited by Gravestorm

> new Ankama launcher

WE BLIZZARD, BOIS!

Hopefully they won't screw up multi-logging with the new launcher/platform. The calendar is a buzzkill too - what's the point of revamping Astrub? If you're trying to attract the players, expand the F2P area - it's been over 10 years already and newbies are limited to Astrub & its outskirts.

'Accessibility of professions' - boo hoo, I cannot find the correct marketplace for Pandkin seeds, there goes my 20 Kamas. Definitely something that needs a revamp <_<

'Ebony Dofus' - what will be the point of playing after finishing the questline? You collected all 6 primordial Dofus - you win, you are a god, the end.

'Dungeon MM' - a recycled feature definitely deserves a place in the calendar, will be as dead as it was before, atleast on normal servers.

I think you're being overly negative here. All there is to see are some updates they're working on for next year and you're already acting like they messed everything up. We have no idea what their plans regarding many of these topics are so let's give them the benefit of the doubt for now. Also your ebony dofus argument is pretty ridiculous lol. Who in their right minds plays this game only to search for "the six primordial Dofus"

I am looking forward to some of these things. Nothing on the calendar is super ambitious so they will probably have time to focus more on balancing the new spell variants.

Edited by Fravanlan

@white cat 22

These are actually all (maybe not 1 on 1 but still) from the players' wishlist. Did you even make the effort to put up your own wishes? I agree with Fravanlan, imo your post belongs on the french OF under a new devblog/changelog, not here.

Yes I did ^___^

YEAKz6r.png

But what's the point if they don't give a single damn about our community. Gonna Google Frenglish and post it on the FR forum, good suggestion.

Edited by white cat 22

I'm pretty sure they did through some FR ambassadors, Gravestorm and Nerodos. The sad fact is, the entire INT community is much smaller than the french one, and more importantly WAY less involved with stuff like this.

The international topic had like what, 5 pages? The french one has 80. You never know with Ankama but I assume they pick the most wanted ideas that are realistic to be implemented and drop (or maybe keep other good ideas for later date) the rest. (At a ratio of approx. 1:15 clearly we're outnumbered).

I've been through the english and french forums about it, and it's no surprise that the international communities ideas did not come through because most wishes were made from personal perspective or little to no use to 99% of the game. Like "Discord shield pls".

I mean, if that was your contribution you just can not complain about not being listened to.

18 hours ago, white cat 22 said:

Hopefully they won't screw up multi-logging with the new launcher/platform.

it says "6 instances du jeu en cours" which means that the game has 6 instances currently running. You can still multi-log with the new launcher.

'Accessibility of professions' - boo hoo, I cannot find the correct marketplace for Pandkin seeds, there goes my 20 Kamas. Definitely something that needs a revamp <_<

Currently, professions are so interwoven that so many people are complaining. With that change, it'll be less frustrating to level professions - from my understanding.

'Ebony Dofus' - what will be the point of playing after finishing the questline? You collected all 6 primordial Dofus - you win, you are a god, the end.

Izmar mentioned at the 10 years anniversary in 2014 that having all 6 primordial Dofus will unlock something special. If the devs are still on that target, the game isn't over. You don't win.

Do you just want the last Dofus to never be released for fear the game will end? This is an MMO, they're adding new content every 3 months, this isn't some game from the 90s with a single goal and when that's reached you get a big "The End" screen and the credits roll.

How about you stop being so god damn negative?

But please, entertain me, what would your 4 changes for 2018 be, if these are so fucking terrible in your opinion?

They can get away with introducing the 6 original dofus because the Wakfu series revealed there are 6 more eliatrope dofus (turns out they come in pairs).

4 hours ago, Goatee said:

How about you stop being so god damn negative?

But please, entertain me, what would your 4 changes for 2018 be, if these are so fucking terrible in your opinion?

I will when they step in the right direction.

My changes? Sure.. Make the game actually e-sports ready. Shit netcode that hasn't been fixed for years affects literally every single player. How many times a day do you write '.' just so your turn unfreezes? Imagine your teammate getting a DC in a grand final of some goult-krosmaster-vote-for-me tournament - you'd probably go nuts.

Improve the anti-cheat - it's possible to multilog in koths and perc fights with ease, why not do something about it? E-sports ready btw.

Trying to make the game more noob-friendly? How about they start setting up custom filters that catch bots who spam you in Astrub every single day? They won't magically disappear with a texture overhaul. Let's merge alchemist and farmer shops together instead. Noob friendly btw.

Get rid of the community chat as a whole. I don't know about the other /c chats, but the english one is daily cancer (like #general-en ;)). People spamming their korri soul and item offers nonstop 24/7, what's the point? No normal soul has that channel on. Mods keep warning and warning, but the same people keep writing the same shit over and over. It would also decrease the amount of potential phishes, which is only a good thing, right?

I'd also love an uplauncher fix that solves crashing 2 out of 8 clients when you press ctrl+8, but that's too much to ask. Must wait for a frenchie to report it.

And you don't think that these things could be additional changes that come to the games with the 4 topics they chose? We just had an update that added content, new spells, balancing, etc.

Your points would make the list look like this:

- eSport improvements (ok, fair point)

- Destroy bots and cheaters (translate: Hey, bot writers, we're coming for you, this is a warning so you have enough time to prepare for this cat and mouse game nobody will ever win, and the users will never understand and keep asking us to do something about bots, even though we've been doing that for the past 14 years and you keep catching up because that's how bots work, they adapt to changes)

- Removal of community chats (yeah, we really needed 1 full update to remove 1 feature. sorry, nothing else. 10gb patch btw)

I personally think Ankama as well as Dofus has improved astronomically over the years, while I may not agree with some of their choices (they were a bad company back in the day imo and still aren't perfect today) you'd have to be blind to not realize that overall Dofus has been moving in the right direction for many years now. The core game had lots of flaws and Ankama has been relinquishing them like a rolling snowball since 2012 or 2013 while adding decent new content and features. Before we waited a couple years for a single endgame content update!

Edited by ЯeveЯt

2 hours ago, ЯeveЯt said:

I personally think Ankama as well as Dofus has improved astronomically over the years, while I may not agree with some of their choices (they were a bad company back in the day imo and still aren't perfect today) you'd have to be blind to not realize that overall Dofus has been moving in the right direction for many years now. The core game had lots of flaws and Ankama has been relinquishing them like a rolling snowball since 2012 or 2013 while adding decent new content and features. Before we waited a couple years for a single endgame content update!

This! 2017 itself was a huge year for Dofus.

Ankama has really gotten their act together over the years. They've been regularly introducing new content for all different level ranges for a long time now, and they're starting to introduce more complex mechanics to the lower level stuff. The top-to-bottom redesign of Sidimote is a good example of this. Ohwhymi too. The across-the-board spell revamp is also probably the best single update they've put out honestly. Point me to unified, widespread hatred of this update because I sure haven't seen anything like previous game-changing updates of similar scale (ex: the first weapon nerf, in 1.21 or so).

The monoaccount servers are also a huge leap forward. One of the most-requested features in Dofus history was finally acted on, and it was such a popular move that we ended up with seven new servers out of the deal.

Overall, Ankama's been doing great work. It took them 12 years to do it, but it's happening.

4 minutes ago, Kiba said:

The monoaccount servers are also a huge leap forward. One of the most-requested features in Dofus history was finally acted on, and it was such a popular move that we ended up with seven new servers out of the deal.

Overall, Ankama's been doing great work. It took them 12 years to do it, but it's happening.

ah? there is no way to multi on this "so called mono server" ? 

1 minute ago, winged-one said:

??? What does that have to do with my post

Now it's just time for Imps to get their act together #BringBackOldThreads #Kiba4RootAdmin #HootHoot

4 hours ago, winged-one said:

You can always use a vpn and multi. I'm sure Thesus can show you how 

11 hours ago, Kiba said:

??? What does that have to do with my post

well, you was calling it a "huge leap forward" and i simply disagree to this.

(there is no such thing like a "mono account server". you can still multi)

No matter what, i have to admit i don't know a way to prevent this. (vmware, vpn, etc.)

But i agree this game whould be much better if noone would be able to multi.

On 28-12-2017 at 6:44 PM, Fravanlan said:

I think you're being overly negative here. All there is to see are some updates they're working on for next year and you're already acting like they messed everything up. We have no idea what their plans regarding many of these topics are so let's give them the benefit of the doubt for now. Also your ebony dofus argument is pretty ridiculous lol. Who in their right minds plays this game only to search for "the six primordial Dofus"

I am looking forward to some of these things. Nothing on the calendar is super ambitious so they will probably have time to focus more on balancing the new spell variants.

we still have the right to complain about yes, *everything* because the past problems should've been fixed many years time ago. still the problems this game has isnt even close being solved

Edited by God Iop

On 29-12-2017 at 8:09 PM, ЯeveЯt said:

ye sure.... finally after how many years? 2014... 2015... 2016...  oh okay 2017 now i see improvment. 4 freaking years finally their brains started to work for changing the game how it supposed to be. maybe the game wouldnt be dead if they extacly cared enough about the game

Edited by God Iop