• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
CitronsMauvais

Viability of playing Solo

I've been around these forums since their inception, never been extremely successful in dofus but I've had my heydays,  always solo though. 

My question to you guys is by playing only 1 account will I be too disadvantaged to accomplish anything at all? What do you feel is minimum number accounts to be self sufficient with steady income?

sidenote: same question but on 1.29, can I get away with only two accounts there?

I would say yes but you do need a good guild or friends I've always been single account and got to do stuff on 1.29 I think duo is pretty easy all you need is a int cra :p

Good Question..i too wanna heard an answer from user's

or

how maximize your budget playing solo..quests?mats?

P2P cost around 1mk per 7 days..for a normal solo player is expensive i think

Edited by Exical

I've known some solo accounters in my lifetime and they were all quite happy with their decision of sticking to 1 account. Having said that, the more accounts you have, the easier everything else is as you become extremely self-sufficient. Beating dungeons, dropping stuff, exping, professions, tile-sitting to name a few are some major advantages of multi-accounting. The less attractive side of this is the larger p2p and gear expenses but as a multi-accounter of 4 myself, it's well worth it.

Edited by The_Golden_One
  • Like 1

Hey!

It's my first post so hey everyone.

I'm a solo accounter from 1 to 16X and now i think to make a new character. In my opinion it;s willbe good decision because if i want a buy better EQ/Trophies/Scroll something i need a lot's of mats/kamas.

Im new player (play like 6 months) so i dont know many tactics to collect kamas but i wanna heard some solutions to stay a solo player.

I made most my kamas from dooples daily quest and mostly kolo and sometimes dung drops

For sure best is to play on 4-5 accounts, so you can make dungeons w/o anyone. Sometimes it's just hard to play with random people and doing dungeons with them ( they mostly leave after few tries ). People mostly think that u need lot of kamas to gear team, pay for p2p. In my opinion you can just do daily quests on all chars like umm... sufokia one. You will get your kamas for p2p that way. What about gear? There is achievement system now, you can get resouces for your items like this. Probably the hardest way will be leveling all the alts to 190+ ( takes really long sometimes ). 

What can I say about single acc? Probably the only thing u can do is PvP (kolossium, percs). It's not that bad way to make kamas. Also you can try maging, you don't need alts for it. In PvM you will need someone to help you with dungeons and some quests.

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

So, playing a 4-5 you must a spent alot of time to make a quest's at all of characters ye?

Still looking for some tips to getting more kamas for a planned gears.

Make a more acc or?

How about a team of two?  I really dont enjoy playing more than two and even that is a stretch. 

Are Fecas good for a "new" (read: poor) player? I just want something I can solo grind xp to level with on my own pace without having to support 4+ characters.

as a soloacc u can scam guidies's accs and yolo multicompte while paying subs for 1 acc only hueheuhue :^) (^: :^) (^: :^) (^: :^) (^:

imo a soloer can pretty do much anything as multiaccers, just at a slower pace (just earning money slower, gathering mats for crafting is slower, but everything doable)

moreover as a soloer u are more likely to analyze mobs and fighting maps with more details and learn ur class better, since multiaccers are more like to blitz shit w/o learning anything, while in soloers' case mobs survive longer and can demostrate more of its ai and spells =  sometimes some soloers might be smarter than some multiaccers ^___^ moreover doing hards quests on many accs is also kinda terrible, especially when u need to do a solo puzzle questfight several times :')

but yes solo is more disadvantageous when it comes to group quest fights as well as endgame dungs; for those cases u gotta find some reliable friends and/or guild to help u out (':

• Like 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

Im a solo ecaflip lvl 160 and I have made over 100m in kamas by doing quests, achievements, mats, kolo, breeding, dailies, merching, maging among others... I certainly struggled in quests like the wabbit island one where you need like 4 people but you eventually find the people to help you. 

nice!

at first step i need learn more about game mechanic, what i only want? just make a 1,5mk per 7 days..thats only what i need! :D

2 hours ago, -Inter- said:

So, playing a 4-5 you must a spent alot of time to make a quest's at all of characters ye?

Still looking for some tips to getting more kamas for a planned gears.

Make a more acc or?

Daily quests at Sufokia take around 10-15 minutes.

Edited by Elyroth

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

My plan is I have the 182 and 150 on the same account and since my second account highest is only 136 and f2p. Play the 182 to 200 then level the 150 with x2 xp and then transfer it to other account.

I definitely want a Xelor to be one of my two but I'm not sure what a good second would be. Sac/Eca/Sadi?

agi osa ^________________^

• Like 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

JMnAphG.png

iop/elio or osa/x and you can do any dungeon in the game in your sleep, should be able to financially stabilise yourself with the dungeon rewards you get and stuff

I definitely want Feca to be 1/2 of my team. I need a partner to go with it, preferably not osa as I hate playing the class.

Given you've not been around for a while, osa has completely changed and bears no resemblance to the old osa.

You can control the summons now, so why hate them?

Can even make them pass fast if you hate slow fights.

can't be helped then, playing osaModaS should bring u pleasure not torture otherwise won't make any sense

haha nice pun quad

• Like 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

JMnAphG.png

I played solo for a long time, but that was many years ago when the servers were more populated and less people multi logged. 90% of my reasons for quitting were due to being unable to efficiently do stuff in game. I ended up with a playing two accounts for the majority of my time playing Dofus. It did help indeed, but i wish i had just gone for a four man team. It takes a little longer to set up, but will help loads in the long run. 

If i could have played solo (the reason i moved to Dofus Touch) then i would have, it just wasn't viable for me and my goals. I found duo enjoyable, i would use 2 sidekicks to help for most dungeons. I would recommend Kamus rex, he is a great sidekick!

I played Sadi/Cra up until 200. Then changed to Eni/Panda in the hopes of finding people to play with and always being useful. But i changed again to Feca/Masq. Whilst i only played this combo for about a month before quitting again, it was a lot of fun. The survivability is superb, and its generally a fun combo. Its useful in epic Frig 3 dungeons, is yet to be tested (i doubt very useful), but for most other content its great.

Feca's can work well with most classes, if its int and has a healing weapon, you can go for a more damage orientated second class. Srams would probably work here to help keep enemies on Glyphs, similar with iops. Or you could go for a Panda/Eni for a more all round duo.

My advice would be to just bite the bullet, make a 4 man team, get used to playing four, and reap the rewards in the long term.

Atlas

Shika Echo                                                        Grandapan                                                  Ilyzaelle                                       

Mr-Bing - 200 Feca                                              Atlas - 199 Feca                                          Balu - 200 Feca

Mr-Yahoo - 199 Masq

Mr-Jeeves - 193 Sac

I... really would advise against picking Feca for a PvM centric playstyle... The class isn't as valuable as most of the other choices.

If you'd rather focus on PvP, Feca would be a good choice 

Edited by Masive