• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Towser

Oh no

So, I just came by to check the place out, and play a little bit more of Dofus, how's everyone been? ;]

• Like 8

randallflagqg5.jpg

There is only one true 'equality' in Dofus: not a single goddamned person understands An unspecified set of mathematics specific to a certain nationality, which is not inferior to the mathematics of any other nationality, as defined by Ankama® Games.

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.

That sig is vintage.

• Like 3

Welcome back and have fun in game. What server are you from ? 

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

I'm From Rushu, however my friends moved over to Shika so i'll be hanging out there :]

randallflagqg5.jpg

There is only one true 'equality' in Dofus: not a single goddamned person understands An unspecified set of mathematics specific to a certain nationality, which is not inferior to the mathematics of any other nationality, as defined by Ankama® Games.

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.

I'm also from rushu if you want to do something together let me know. Shika is probably a dead server , but I'm not sure. Always been to rushu :)

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Towser and Belokk same week :o

The world is ending!

• Like 2