• Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gravestorm

Waven (Wakfu Heroes | Dofus Cube | Dofus 3) - Blog

1 minute ago, Goatee said:

🤔

Pretty sure in that second quote he means make a new game building upon the foundations laid by Dofus/Wakfu in Unity with better balance, content and systems than Dofus and Wakfu have, rather than implying that they should go and add that stuff to the existing games.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sommanker said:

Pretty sure in that second quote he means make a new game building upon the foundations laid by Dofus/Wakfu in Unity with better balance, content and systems than Dofus and Wakfu have, rather than implying that they should go and add that stuff to the existing games.

Thanks a lot, just re-reading it now I realize how badly worded that specific part is...my bad; That's exactly what I meant.

The thing is that Tot usually speaks about feedback he received and how Dofus and Wakfu taught them a lot and were good "experiments" that would be finalized in Waven...but that's not showing at all except maybe for the artstyle and them using Unity instead of Java/AIR.

I know I'm not alone when I say that I personally don't want simplified Wakfu/Dofus...I want a better and improved Wakfu/Dofus, where balancing something for PvE and PvP differently is not a coding nightmare for how old and messed up those systems are to deal with.

• Like 2