• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
DarwinianTheEnu

My kind of retirement from Dofus

So ugh, its been a very very long run in this game, started playing when I was around 14 or so and here im 20 years old. So much stuff have happened in the time I cant even remember everything, but this game did bring the best to the table. The game have changed so do people, I have finally decided to be no longer active player on DOFUS  anymore, however I will log time to time to check up on my guild and chat to my budds who have left in the game.

Starting from the noob Incarnam chaffers and then after 5years get in to Goultarminator always was my dream, sad I never made it as main but a goal of mine always was to be there and since I have accomplished that and understood that its nothing special in this game anymore. 

Have been witnessed so many legendary victories, losses and everything else. Started from the bottom and then hit the top. 

The game always been hard on me, I had so much friends but I also had so many enemies and people who made fun out of me for no reason, kinda lost joy of the game.

I did lead so many alliances to start with and that strained me a little, didnt enjoy the game anymore :(

So now, sorry to everyone I've been rude to but I will let you know, it was never for no reason, I always had a reason to insult someone. but deeply I never ment it for real. 

If it wasnt for my guild (Illusionator) I wouldnt been playing for so long, but somehow guild was always alive and we had out fun time and now the guild is at its peak. :) Wish the best of luck to my Illusionator crew starting from Leader and his right hands hue.

I cant remember all the people but I want to say special thanks to Last-Drog who retired from the game while ago aswell he made me leader of Illusionator and somehow everything went off the wire and I made one hell of a guild, my 2nd thanks will go to Light-dreamer, this guy always supported me no matter what, he was the real deal, thanks man for all the great moment of our PvP life, wish I could meet you IRL and shake your hand real hard for being a straight up Gangsta.  

Friends I will always remember to chat with when I log - Nate Diaz aka El-Whisky this dude, we  always had arguments but men keep what u are doing and dont forget we have to arrange that 1vs1 so I can throw you like a potato bag m8, so thanks to everyone who have contributed to Illusionator, special thanks for being there for me, Wizzy, TOPMASTER(very nice person left guild while ago), Carla, Jihad(FUCK U JKJK XOXO), Abood, Adam(very nice person BREXIT), and everyone else I just named some I truly remember atm, you guys were many so you all really know I love ya, you are the best, wish you the best in the game and life, remember that this game is shit and stop playing it, thanks. :) :D go enjoy teh real lief.

Thats it for me, I thought I could make a bigger legendary retirement speech but I aint no Michael Jordan.

Hope I made a inffluence in your dofus life. :)

Au Revoir

#DarwOut

Edited by DarwinianTheEnu
  • Like 13

1073cd14f455d117372b5e938bb2412d.jpg.5c264b75597907b1d6efd011ed9b3bf7.jpg

Was gonna say my famous quote 11248073_754000741387256_8850709832408852082_n.jpg ok I just did

But then you said Au Revoir which stands for See you again more than it does for goodbye, so it appears you understand! cya soon and pls another speech when you come back, it was a good read!

• Like 7

GG EVUL.jpg

I will send you a dog as a leaving present so you finally have someone to practise frisbee with, he'll bring it back and everything! ^_^ Bit of a better day spent than you standing in a park, by yourself, throwing a frisbee, then running after it like the loser that you are.

in all srsness take care brother, I would say it was a pleasure knowing you and being a SIC in illu, only one of which is true but I guess you'll never know now, have fun trying to work it out. But in all srsness again, being your sic pushed me To start Outer heaven, and look where we are now? Better than illu and we couldn't of done it without you zaki, so thanks man! :^) 

in all srsness if brexit goes bad you may get a call from me very soon and I will be riding my way up to bauska 

i love you.

yours truly 

adam.

• Like 2

Leader of Outer Hell.

57VgdQA.png?1

7yDVRsM.png?2

12 hours ago, DarwinianTheEnu said:

get in to Goultarminator always was my dream, sad I never made it as main 

hey u can be main eni next year cos im playing for nehra, isnt that right @Rockyou?

jk c u darw was great playing with you all those years, hope to see you log in every now and then for the occasional chat (not that I log much nowadays either)

• Like 2

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

Take care Darw, was a blast for as long as it lasted for me in illusionator, unfortunately guild went inactive for a while. #illusionatorIsGreatAgain congratz on 200.

Has been a blast at -1.0, take care man! 

• Like 1

So i was checking imps again after few months and stumbled upon this. Good i am not late cause i would have to necro this thread and get a warning from a mod :P.

Lets see where i should start my speech...

From the moment i joined Illusionator when AvA just came out I turned from a pvmer to a pvper. I received many tips about pvp from you and last-drog wich helped me grow so much in terms of pvp especially from you. I someone who barely pvped before was even able to join the next goultarminator with you.

We did many things like always pvping (killing percs/prims) from the strongest alliance around in Rushu starting from Alpha. Also pvping with our undergeared characters to fully geared characters. Watching the guild rise to the top and fall down again due to poeple quitting and rebuilding the guild again. We surely cant forget the fact that you and the other members of illusionator must have been nervous af when pvping with me cause of my internet haha.

It was a heck of a journey we made. So I want to thank you for being a great friend! But sadly we can‘t stay children forever and need to do shit in life.

Ill cut it off here could go on much longer but it's not like we will not keep in touch anymore.

• Like 1

Illusionator - Torturer

1. Sadida 1. Faded-shadow int/pb sram

2. Masq 2. Snuzy

3. Eca

26 minutes ago, light said:

So i was checking imps again after few months and stumbled upon this. Good i am not late cause i would have to necro this thread and get a warning from a mod :P.

Lets see where i should start my speech...

From the moment i joined Illusionator when AvA just came out I turned from a pvmer to a pvper. I received many tips about pvp from you and last-drog wich helped me grow so much in terms of pvp especially from you. I someone who barely pvped before was even able to join the next goultarminator with you.

We did many things like always pvping (killing percs/prims) from the strongest alliance around in Rushu starting from Alpha. Also pvping with our undergeared characters to fully geared characters. Watching the guild rise to the top and fall down again due to poeple quitting and rebuilding the guild again. We surely cant forget the fact that you and the other members of illusionator must have been nervous af when pvping with me cause of my internet haha.

It was a heck of a journey we made. So I want to thank you for being a great friend! But sadly we can‘t stay children forever and need to do shit in life.

Ill cut it off here could go on much longer but it's not like we will not keep in touch anymore.

Indeed man! Thanks for everything and yeah no escape we will stay in touch haha :D

• Like 2

1073cd14f455d117372b5e938bb2412d.jpg.5c264b75597907b1d6efd011ed9b3bf7.jpg

Good Luck Darw! I had a really nice time in your guild back in days when we were hunting percs and defending them. Also thanks for your faith in me as SiC in Illusionators :)

• Like 1

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Damn Darwin bro where to start...

Much respect for the way you handeled the guild, the game and other people over the years. When I was just some low level kid, Illusionator always stood out to me as one of those 'elite' guilds but different from the others at the time. Not sure if it was just me but it always seemed like you guys were part of the top of Rushu but were never involved with the drama or hating bullhit that usually comes with that. This is what initially appealed me to Illu and looking back at it I think you were one of the main reasons why that was the case. 

Both in /g and in kolo you tought me some wise lessons, like never tell someone they're shit but rather explain to them how to improve, also the way you showed respect for even the biggest 'noobs' so to say was admirable and definetly changed the way I personally approach certain things nowadays. 

Guild wise you played your role out perfectly, never seen you lose your shit over some guild related stuff although it could visibly stress you out sometimes. I just hope you didn't make a bad decision by putting so many time and effort into Illu that it eventually drained you till the point where you lost all fun in the game...

Anyway to conclude, you've been a true Legend on Rushu and thank you for showing noobs like myself how you get shit done in this game. Still think it's awesome that you trusted me to take your guild over from you and now I will try my best to continue your legacy.

Will hopefully see you in /g every once in a while,

-The-Created

• Like 3

Peace Out Darwinian. Good luck with real life! As long as I've known you I've never seen you as a mean person. Keep that up. 

• Like 1

Up to 4 (700x400) images, up to 4 URLs, up to 6 lines with an approximate total size of 700x400 for the entire signature.

h gl irl men

~ Herosdumaroc osa lvl 200

Proud member of Blank and Superlative Exemplare .

r0FC72j.png

It's been a looooong day...

Without you ma nigga

And I'll tell you all about it 

When I see you next update 

SASA.png