Cheap-bossresources merchant [-1,0]

EUPHORIA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Almost out of stock! I'm giving you a special offer! I'll be giving 10% off the merchant price on boss resources until they're all sold. Merch re-stock might be in 3 weeks with lots of new boss resources, until then... So take your chance! What's left:
79b1638f19db42639db9819e3fdedb54.png

ab.jpg

unknown.png

ca.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! Ran out of The Queen of the Thieves' Embroidery, Count Harebourg's Scapula, Meno's Hair.
Dantinea's Dentures are most likely being moved to other server on Tuesday, 28.
More The Queen of the Thieves' Embroidery's are coming on Tuesday, 28.

ab.jpg

unknown.png

ca.jpg

Special offer for Rosalians: Tomorrow, on Tuesday 28th, I'm moving from Rushu to Rosal and I'm giving you a special offer to buy equipment from my merchant on Rushu at rate of 1:1 (how much it costs on Rushu that much you'll pay on Rosal when it arrives, tomorrow). My merchant is ''Wakemeup'' on Rushu, and it's located on [-1,0]. How's payment gonna work? Since I've trusting issues, I'll be asking for 30% of item(s) price upfront, and the rest in exchange for your item (If item's price is 10mk you're gonna pay me 3mk on Rosal upfront, and the other 7mk in exchange for your item). Enjoy!

You can contact me on Discord, or here, or in-game when you catch me online.

Discord group link: https://discord.gg/ctuNZaZ . My Discord name is: (Rus)Grayven
My IGN on Rosal: Kwriky
My IGN on Rushu (I'm more active there): Euphoria

ab.jpg

unknown.png

ca.jpg

Bump! Dropped the price on Catseye Die.
And special offer till the end of the week:
Buy more than 50x boss resources and save 5% of total amount. Any kind of boss resource, can be mixed. 

ab.jpg

unknown.png

ca.jpg

Archived