Yes, since yesterday was a national holiday in France they pushed the maintenance by a day. Quadro posted a scrot from OF somewhere in another topic.

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1.29 is bad, no 508 

Just a few quick things to add in general response to several repeated comments I've seen on this thread   The 1.29 servers were set subscriber-only last month (before they were opened to th

I feel bad for ankama  ( for once )     - people cry cuz its " unfair " that the latin community gets 1.29 server cuz their pc can barely run tetris    - ankama gives people 1.29 h

Posted Images

tru :')

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

[5:00 AM] Kyrros: Hi guys! I've been working on a 1.29 wiki since last week, and I think I'm about ready to release it. There are a handful of missing templates still, and quite a few broken/missing pages, but a large majority of the content is there and rolled back to the appropriate time period.

[5:00 AM] Kyrros: If anyone has any issues please let me know:

[5:00 AM] Kyrros: http://129dofus.com

Quote from Discord because I'm lazy. If anyone else is tired of having to view page histories from 2009, you're in luck! :D

P.S. Henaul server is best server. 

Edited by Kyrros
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, keriakrumme said:

I'm just trying to understand how it means I'm complaining though lol

On 29-10-2016 at 9:02 PM, keriakrumme said:

the least they can do is care to fix the lag (: 

#2 (Stating it isn't good like the way it is now)

15 hours ago, keriakrumme said:

I love both but I do want to enjoy a good server on 1.29 and that's what I paid money for 

#3 (English + even this is a complaint)

13 hours ago, keriakrumme said:

Complaining would me asking for updates for 1.29 rather then just one simple thing that makes sense 

OT:

Be happy Ankama gives players what they want, it's an extra feature and we should just happily accept anything given to us. It's 100% logical that they want to fully focus on all the Dofus 2.0 servers. It's enough work keeping the servers alive. Personally, I'm happy with the 2.0 servers like they are now, it's just a cool extra feature. Deal with the way Ankama decides to operate.

• Like 1

Just a few quick things to add in general response to several repeated comments I've seen on this thread

The 1.29 servers were set subscriber-only last month (before they were opened to the other communities) in an attempt to curb a bot invasion, at the request of the 1.29 community. It worked in the short term, and should the servers be made F2P again, the bots would certainly return en masse.

1.29 is also subscriber-only to prevent completely new players from wandering on to the servers by accident. Our assumption is that if you are on the 1.29 servers, you know that you want to check out the time capsule (and that you accept the limitations of 1.29 as a time capsule), and you're well-enough acquainted with the game and Ankama to have a certified account and the ability to subscribe.

And finally, we do actually need some funds to pay for the hosting and maintenance of the 1.29 servers. Servers are not free and we don't think it's unreasonable for a museum to request a entrance fee to cover operation costs.

The subscriber-only requirement is not regarded internally as a serious revenue source, but rather a way to prevent certain problems with the servers and keep them open. I hope that helps answer some of your questions and clarify the reasons for these server limitations.

Edited by Izmar
Typo!
  • Like 11

Yeah my concern wasn't the fee but just the lag I don't mind any updates but I do love playing the old version and was just wondering if issues like lag do get fixed 

Lol 1 word compliments to disagree with me lol shutup

For the record, the only changes that have happed to Eratz and Henual are server side. Like the item duplication glitch was caused by a server issue, so it was solved without touching 1.29 code. If the lag is a server problem, it could be solved (in fact, didn't that happen already when the servers couldn't be accesed at half capacity?). If the current lag is caused because 1.29 is badly optimized, then it's over.

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

12 hours ago, Bochi said:

Is it true that Henual has way less lag then Eratz? Is there still a fair amount of people to play with, but not too overcrowded? Any noob friendly english guilds out there?  Thanks.

Bochi come join me on Eratz we can be buddies again

• Like 2

Imps Signature.jpg

Linnaeus: The worst ecaflip on Rushu (now) (Unless Boltrak makes an ecaflip). 

Chargaff: The guy who doesn't know how to play a Pandawa. 

You need to change you game to spanish to look at what server you are currently on

Imps Signature.jpg

On 11/1/2016 at 4:40 PM, Tezar said:

Eratz has a lot of nice people as well (:

picked xelor on eratz and finding out that lvl 180 clock is just as op as i remembered it from the preview description, but i don't suppose there is a nice way to power level to 180 using kitsounes?

eyjQJde.png?2

Just enjoy the leveling it is actually fun besides ur going to need a lot of kamas as well if you want u can add me Azmorea I can help u lvl up later (:

armorea come online...we can hit a few dungeons again...

rememberwtfff.png

• Like 2

YlcgX7P.jpg

SRKHtsB.png?1

Eratz IGN: Black-magican, radioactive-dollgirl

HENUAL WEED-MONSTER . aka DENDE, the green sadida, hungry for memes.

Can add me as well, my IGN is my forum name.

Imps Signature.jpg

Made new account radio add me (:

Lags on Eratz are gone since yesterday, the game plays like a dream :)

• Like 2

Zaraki-Kenpachi | Osamodas | Rushu 

Caerbannog | Sadida | Rushu

-Zaraki-Kenpachi- | Xelor | Rushu | Akatsuki | 9x |

Blondynka | Feca | Rushu | NoMoon | 15x |

ucef.jpg

If anyone wants to be best friends on Eratz my name is Garne I'm v nice and cool

bcIKtzE.pngproud grandmother to two beautiful children! i love corresponding to my siblings and friends on the internet and getting cheap deals on ebay. a good trick is to serch for things that people spells wrong! if you are looking for "nice chairs" you can search for "nice chiars" and you can get a bargain.

if you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best!

U can add me garne Azmorea I'm usually online after work and stuff :D