• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Monology

Old chat

Okay, since new update is ingame already I can ask for it here officially. @Izmar pls talk with Ankama crew or however it works to let us use old chat again. I never used this new one couse it's horrible for me, with old one I could set everything up anyhow I wanted, now it's crap that requires me to swap some options to talk/see fight messages etc and I don't like it  AT ALL. 

• Like 5

mono.png

I agree, please bring it back.

While it is unavailable though, for anyone who doesn't know, you can edit the four presets by right-clicking on them, allowing you to change what is displayed and what icon represents it - kinda like custom sets.

This is worse for changing what you can see on the fly though.

• Like 4

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

05ddda3441c346988c49f42970313c44.png

as much as i dislike the 2.0 chat setup its not really that hard to just have everything in the star except trade/recruit, have fight/general/info in sword, pms/group/guild in heart and trade/recruit in house. stay in star chat for everything except when u want to see only the stuff you assigned to sword/heart or to see /b and /r in house. works just like the old boxes for 1.x but just slightly more effort. I'd be more triggered and upset about the chat colour changes but people change those to whatever anyway

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

Edited by ikaruspl
i don't wanna share this post anymore
  • Like 1