• Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
anjulica

Headhunter Event! Server-wide Contest

Integrity-Forum-Header8---a.gif

Hi Everyone!

Since there was such a huge response to the "Headhunter" game 6 months ago, I've decided to do a repeat -- and again, this is a server-wide event!

Purpose

To stimulate "even-team" pvp on Rushu, bring more challenging fights and competition to our elite PvP'ers, and overall to have fun!

Rules for "Headhunters"

1. You can be from any alliance or guild

2. You get one point per "Wanted" char you kill

3. Kills can be done via alignment aggro, KOTH, KOLO, or perc/prism fight (including if you are a defender) -- as long as they are "even" kills -- i.e., 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3, etc. will each count as 1 point

4. You can get a max of one point per day for each different "Wanted" char you kill. This is to avoid repeated aggroes by the same chars on the same day, which was an issue that has occurred in the past

5. Post your screenshot below or pm it to me via Imps

6. Any "cheating" (false fights, or splitting prizes) will result in disqualification from this and any of my future events (inc. PvP Tournaments) on Rushu

7. Any trashtalking will result in -3 points off your total score -- wins are to be done by skill/strategy, build/set, alone -- not by unsettling your opponent via trashtalk

8. Kikn will be removing any posts on this thread containing trashtalk, he will mute the offender for 24 hours per offense, and he will notify me of players who warrant the -3 points.

If there is any question regarding whether something is trashtalk or not, then Kikn's word is final

Volunteers for the "Wanted List"

1. You can be from any alliance or guild

2. Post your IGN below with class and/or anything interesting I should know, in order to create your "Wanted Description" (or you can write your own description)

3. If you wish to be removed from the "Wanted List" for any reason, please post below or pm me in game

4. Volunteers for the "Wanted List" are also permitted to be "Headhunters" -- meaning that they may also participate and hunt down other "Wanted" chars for points

Rushu's Most Wanted

Wanted - Dead or Alive!

tumblr_m1kn4vbKV11qbpbbro1_500.gif

Launi - Don't be fooled by this maple-syrup-loving-girl. This IRON Maiden will make you bleed!

Nada - "Not a Fuckboi since 2010"

Vexatious - Vexatious viciously vanquishes voluptuous victims, via voracious virility!

Wem - "hi"

Uthman - "Grande Eni, slayer of thousands of pvp'ers has come out of retirement to teach Rushu this important lesson:  If you dare defy me, you will face my wrath!"

Alchy - "I am a clown"

Rawfulz - pm Rawfulz for a 3 v 3 (up to max 8 v 8) against him and the colors of the rainbow!

Morcha - There's nothing like sitting in front of a fireplace on a cold day with your new love, a warm mug of Morchaccino.

Tezar - This eni may have descended from the outer reaches of heaven - but he is no angel, as you can tell from his forbidden words.  Careful not to be hypnotized by his paralyzing words, or you may need chocolate sauce and a jar of whip-cream...

Virtuosa - "Making sadis salty since 20/09/2016"

Talentz - "This good-looking eca is more talented than all Rushu's talents combined, and is also good-looking in skill and appearance"

Shingun - This smexy sac will share your pain as he assaults you with his bloodthirsty madness.  Leader of many, in the art of Punishment -- he will drain the life out of you, as he absorbs your soul and sacrifices you to the god of the Shadows.

Zatopeshwariaan - "it's lit"

Rukai - "dangerous kitten"

Dealingdeath - While dealing with the death that Dealingdeath is dealing out, attempting any death-defying deals denies you of dealing with the death you've been dealt.

Xis-is - "When I close my eyes, all I see are snowfouxes in place of my friends' faces."

Dixienormous - make sure you don't rub this sram the wrong way, or you'll have an enormous problem!

Stoggy

Kedii

Arrowlino

Kingen

Headhunter Leaderboard

Prizes & Deadline

The event runs until October 31st (extended).  Anyone interested in donating prize money for the game, please post below or pm me in-game.

We are asking other alliances to match our prize of 5 mk.  If there are enough donations, we will give out 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes again.

In order to win prize money, there must be at least 10 Headhunters on the Leaderboard

Prize Money (Donations)

INT Alliance - 5 mk

Hoping to see some exciting fights this month!

anjulica <3

Edited by anjulica
  • Like 3

my name is Nada i volunteer as tribute

• Like 2

Seems like an interesting event, I wan't to nominate Starchild.

i agree with, and i cant believe the words are coming out of my mouth but, i agree with. captain swann. we must fight, to run away ....

AKA I VOLUNTEER AS PVP TRIBUTE. FITE me biches

I volunteer as tribute after Osa grande buff ok

...and the Leaderboard is up with the first points!  Link is below the "Wanted" list.

I'ld like to nominate my alts aswell : Quadro, Starchild, White-Hawkee, Bootiful, Diyos. no description needed

Edited by godblesswem

:c

I volunteer as a tribute, I will tame you all. After revamp I will also make a comeback in the 1v1 scene, be prepared.

~The-Tamed

7. Any trashtalking will result in -3 points off your total score -- wins are to be done by skill/strategy, build/set, alone -- not by unsettling your opponent via trashtalk

what is my score going to be?

19 minutes ago, Goku said:

7. Any trashtalking will result in -3 points off your total score -- wins are to be done by skill/strategy, build/set, alone -- not by unsettling your opponent via trashtalk

what is my score going to be?

some negative score, 0 wins and all the -3 penalties.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tamamo-no-Mae said:

some negative score, 0 wins and all the -3 penalties.

hmm i'll have the biggest negative score tho

Hi points for winning 5v5 against Vexatious.

c7fd39fcb7ffe4f979a6c4ddbc4d2fdb.png

• Like 3

thx!  leaderboard is updated.

Hey guys,

I wasn't able to stay on top of the promotion of the contest due to rl issues, so will be extending the deadline to October 31st. 

Last time we had over 30 participants and over 100 competitors on the leaderboard, so aiming for the same again!

Let me know if you'd like to be added, and I'll add you to the list.  Please remember to post your screenshots below or pm them to me (no need for /time this round, since the new interface has a distinct look, so it's obvious if someone posts a screenie from a year ago :P)

Thanks!

Alrighty - we're half-way there!  15 people are on the "Rushu's Most Wanted" list - let's bump it up to 30!

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the list.

anj

Hi I'm Xis-is and I'd like to be on the most wanted list k thx 

24c39fb5067f5fc7dd25ad6fa8226bb3.png

"Rushu's Most Wanted"

are cordially invited to attend as our special guests at

the INT Alliance Hallowe'en Event!

Join us on Hallowe'en for a final showdown on the Goult maps, near the spooky Lair of the Queen of the Arachnees herself!

Please let me know if you'd like to join us, and I'll add you to the Headhunter List.  The tentative time the matches start is at 8 pm DUT.

Challenges will be acceptable during the event, since there will be referees for the matches.  A reminder that -3 points will be awarded for any trashtalking.

Other activities for INT members will be participating in that evening:  Hallowe'en Costume Contest and Trick-or-Treat Scavenger Hunt

Disclaimer: INT is not responsible for travelers who are eaten by zombies, or who are called names by meanies like "five-o-eight".   Some matches may be streamed for quality assurance and training purposes.

Also, a reminder to everyone who has been participating, to please send me your screenshots of your fights so far.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

Our Headhunter Event has come to a close.  Thanks so much for participating!

I was able to get more screenshots of some of the exciting battles that took place this month, so added the points in today.

We ended up with over 20 people on the "Rushu's Most Wanted" list, and 38 people on the leaderboard.

Here are the top 5 places:

Vexatious (8) - 2.5 mk

anjulica (8) - pass

Khaji (6) - 1.5 mk

Thefook (5) - 1mk

Tyzii (5) - 1mk

First place was a tie, so the kamas were split, and half of that was re-donated for 3rd, 4th, and 5th place.  Please pm me in game if you are a winner!

Here are the final totals:

7e35143dba3fc89d74928239cac5a2dd.pngba84bba3c37ef7e7d45dcebe909925b4.pngf4db0a5ac21aefeaa1eb20edf5dee0cf.png

Thanks for playing!

anj <3

5 hours ago, TheFook said:

Thefook (5) - 1mk

:^) 

Gratz! :D  Give me a pm in game so I can give you your prize ;)  I should be on in a few hours from now, I think.

• Like 1