• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
CAFATT

Osamodas Revamp

Is the game taking a heavy PvP approach now or something? everyone seems to think osas will only work well in PvP and if Ankama is being that on-sided with things, thats problematic

• Like 2

Imps Signature.jpg

Linnaeus: The worst ecaflip on Rushu (now) (Unless Boltrak makes an ecaflip). 

Chargaff: The guy who doesn't know how to play a Pandawa. 

That would be great, less and less people doing pvm and more people doing pvp, more people buying ogrines, ogrines going down in price. Let the game move towards PvP, it sounds wonderful =D

Edited by Dovahkiin
Savage typos.

newsignature.png

Epic paint skills.

Osas will always be worse in end-game pvm due to the unpredictability of their summons.

Although, this time, I think that will be less of an issue since they can now be controlled and they have more functions than just being themselves through the other osa spells.

I don't know if that will make them more or less useful in PvM since although before we were only buff  spammers, we were good buff bots and we can't do that anywhere near as effectively anymore. Hopefully our job changes for the better and makes gameplay more fun than buff spamming.

Edited by Sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 31/12/18 or 12/31/18 if you're an american.

Seen some osa's at beta. What an aids class. Every 2 turns 700 selfheal? and a fatass tofu that pushes enemie 16 range away.

• Like 2

5bnwcg.png

Dennis - SiC - Illusionator - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They can heal every turn, by the way. Int osas are all your'e going to see from now on in PvP.

Int osas can heal a ton, give +2 AP to themselves and summons, have long range.

Str osas have a nice AoE attack and what could be considered medium range.

Agi osas have the ability to denigrate enemies (?), killing them slowly with tofus and with a spell that only works when they're already losing.

I'll personally will go int/str because puch of the crackler is nice.

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

They've changed Osas a little on Beta.

Now when you're in a particular fusion you can control both summons(normal/noir) of that family, e.g: Dragon fusion = 100% control of all Dragons on field  while you're in the Dragon form.

This is absolutely amazing and Osas will actually be useful in hardcore content, of course not as good as a panda/iop/elio/enu/rog/cra/eca/sram/xel/hupper/fog/feca/eni/masq but fuck u sadis/sac(except Quadro).

But I can see myself with an army of Dragons hitting from distance and not getting in the wrong place.

Ofc Ankama wouldn't be that kind with us.. now you can only cast 1 family of summons per turn.. which is pretty lame considering that we sacrifice summons pretty often.. oh well..

SGP31vS.png

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

eyjQJde.png?2

was the heal nerfed or buffed? not sure what it does now lol 

1 hour ago, -Siegfried- said:

Ofc Ankama wouldn't be that kind with us.. now you can only cast 1 family of summons per turn.. which is pretty lame considering that we sacrifice summons pretty often.. oh well..

Yeah... uh

that really sucks

Doesn't that limit us to 2 summons / turn?

Edited by Sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

8 minutes ago, beehiveone said:

was the heal nerfed or buffed? not sure what it does now lol 

I'm not 100% sure but it seems the heal depends the summons HP, so the more HP it has, the more you get healed.

But yeah,it was a nerf.

@Sommanker Yes, we can only cast summons of the same family per turn, so either 2 gob or 2 dragon or 2 tofus, lame yeh

SGP31vS.png

One family of summons per turn?!? I find that pretty stupid...

I also don't like the healing depending on summon HP and not on osa int...

Edited by Tora
  • Like 1

Kiki 💮

4 minutes ago, Tora said:

One family of summons per turn?!? I find that pretty stupid...

Indeed.

About the healing I've mixed feelings.. we can't deny it was a little op but idk, I'd rather %HP of the chars, not of the summon.

SGP31vS.png

Sooo...

Int osas have lost their main advantage too?

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

1 hour ago, Sommanker said:

Sooo...

Int osas have lost their main advantage too?

Not in my eyes, in fact I think those changes made us more dependent of Int build.

Dragon is the best family of summons for PvM due range attack(Fire Breathe is a 7 range spell), it's much easier/effective to have a few Dragons  by your side than Tofus/Gobs,they need to get close to deal dmg  while Dragons can pretty much hit/hide.

SGP31vS.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Me.

• Like 4

SGP31vS.png

Just for once I thought the game gave osa's a chance and put them in the same category as the other revamped/top tier classes...

They just removed the gravity/push away combo from the fatass tofu + black gobbal which is not only a huge nerf to percs/kolo but most of all for 1v1. It wasn't like osa's were OP at all before this nerf imo, the big heals kept them relevant and made it worthy to focus them but if you cant even sacrifice tofu's for heals and still make a difference it will become rather hard to play this class and be usefull. 

Ankama you did it again...

• Like 4

I just saw that Tofus no longer gain Agility per dmg, which means their dmg is garbage once again ..ugh ugh ugh..

SGP31vS.png

c0FG1XI.png

• Like 6

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

NVM lol

Tofus now get final damage increase whenever (i'm not 100% sure when exacly) they interact with an enemy or ally.

2pquus5.png

I guess it is to prevent people using tofus to surround and lock an enemy with all  the + agi and lock while they are supposed to be hit&run summons.

Edited by Topmaster

i don't mind the nerf to tofus so much, but they really got rid of pushback and gravity? ....WHY?

eyjQJde.png?2

Ok, let's put some order here. Changes to the current beta:

Symbiose (control summons): The cooldown becomes 1 at all levels.

Envol (swap with summons): The AP cost goes to 2. It was 3, it doesn't say anything about the damage.

High energy shot: The duration goes to 3. The damage buff becomes 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60 at each level. This is a buff from the previous version. Now you can always have a buffed summon as long as it doesn't die.

Plummeau (hit as many times as tofus are summoned): Range is boostable, it's no longer linear. It's a lot better, but then there's the summoning limits...

Animal blessing (fuse with summons): The effects can't be unbewitched. You can control any summon of the same type as the one you fused with.

Both tofus get agility per turn and not per attack.

Black tofu gets more resistances.

Black and white gobball get more resistances and damage.

Red wyrmling gets more resistances.

You can only summon from one family of summons per turn, either tofus or gobballs or wyrmlings. If you summon one of those, you can't summon the others.

Changes that are on beta but description/previews are outdated or don't show properly:

Canine/feline movement: The range will be increased and modifiable, but will require line of sight. The lock reduction will be reduced to 40 at level 6, the duration of the PM bonus will go to 2 turns. Well, they said first that air osas will have long range and no line of sight, but it seems they can't really have both.

Natural resistances (make summons invulnerable): The AP cost becomes 2, the cooldown becoimes 2 at level 6. It means you can have an invulnerable summon half the battle.

Animal healing: The healing will be proportional to the vitality the summon has left (65% to be exact),

Symbiose will get more range.

Black wyrmling will get 5 PM base.

The HP of black and white gobballs and black tofu will be decreased.

This is kind of a big list of changes. I think they shifted focus heavily, from disposable summons to a more classic "try to keep summons alive" orientation. More resistances on almost all summons, tofus' boost comming from surviving more turns instead of super buffing them for multiple hits, longer high energy shot. But then the proposed changes kind of backtrack a bit on this with stuff that works better with the disposable approach to summons: less HP on gobballs, animal healing being more useful on newly summoned stuff, making summons invulnerable for a single turn more often.

Edited by ElMatematico
  • Like 5

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

Osa nerf.

03a.jpg

Edited by Denniz

5bnwcg.png

Dennis - SiC - Illusionator - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Ros)Siegfried casts Animal Healing.
Gobball: -1345 HP (dead).
(Ros)Siegfried: +1345 HP.
(Ros)Siegfried kills Gobball.

I ate a Gobball with 2070hp, so it's pretty meh imo but oh well w.e

I just want them to fix the restriction bullshit.

• Like 2

SGP31vS.png