• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Oxisius

Walking on Feca Glyphs

Imo, walking in and out of glyphs multiple times on the same turn takes too much of the turn time, especially when the ap/mp loss from blinding/burning glyph is recalculated( it's slow af).Also many times it doesn't correctly display the ap/mp you get back once you step out of the glyphs. Even if it does, the mp ap return after a short spike and take even more of the turn time. Maybe something can be done to make this process more fluid?

• Like 2

Also I frequently mess up my turn because I walk into a srams trap and therefore have no time to move where I wanted to go... Maybe they can give us a little bit extra time for our turn for every glyph / trap we walk into

classic internet. i never asked for more time. i'm just suggesting that the ap mp reduction and recalculation to be made smoother and not jerky like the way it is.

more time (or better yet, the time doesnt go down until after the ap/mp changes are calculated) or smoother recalculation, the end result is the same, no need to be an ass about it lol

• Like 3