Jump to content
  • Imps Blue
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Rob

Rushu goult thread #3??

Recommended Posts

Wow thx Rob, you are the kindest mod after Sunbathe ^____________^

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny when you take a look at servers like Shika or Solar, they didn't have enough voters to get any people in or simply nobody registered on these servers? Also the highest score in voting 238 on Rosal while on Rushu it's 1661. Rest in peace non-Rushu int servers. :-) 

 

#mergeallintserverstorushupls

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vikin said:

It's funny when you take a look at servers like Shika or Solar, they didn't have enough voters to get any people in or simply nobody registered on these servers? Also the highest score in voting 238 on Rosal while on Rushu it's 1661. Rest in peace non-Rushu int servers. :-) 

 

#mergeallintserverstorushupls

Only servers with all 16 representants are able to participate this year. The others were dissqualified.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go Team Brocket!

 

Now I am curious is Defuse is just marked for highest total votes or if he's also team captain this year... since rules for that changed and the captain is now the one with the most votes from other contestants only. That might very well be the same person but I could imagine the Goult team-internal votes for contestants were closer to each other overall.

Nevermind, checked Rosal to compare. Highlight is actually the team captain.

Edited by Ala
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

amg urmom is gonna carry rushu ^___^

 

p.s.

[Click here to apply to Broqette Fan Club]

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really confident about the team this year. #GORUSHU

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, it's me again with my compositions ! And I will be there until the last second before to choose our finals teams.

 

Most people (but not all) seem to be agree with 4 teams. Not me and I will explain you what I think :

 

- Elio, iop, eni, enu : no prob here, all people seem agree.

 

- Xelor, panda, rogue, masq : I totally agree with the trio xel, rogue, masq, but absolutly not with panda there. Imo panda can do pretty much the same things as xel : map manip, unbe if needed, hit if needed, protect if needed (xel rape AP and panda karcham). Another class which can bring something different to the team should be better here, like a sadi or a cra.

Actually, enemies only have to wear AP res trophy to face this team.

 

- Feca, Sacri, Eca, Fog : why sac and fog together ? Putting these 2 classes together mean no way to coop (or counter coop) in one other team. Plus, fog become really interesting at 3rd turn and sacri can coop at second turn, there is something wrong in synergies here. And finally, this team lack unbe, only with turret if you choose to play harpooner.

Actually, enemies only have to wear AP res trophy to face this team.

 

- osa, sram, cra, sadi : putting 2 summoners in a cra team is a non sense. Cra is already the worst class in 4v4, it doesn't need to be in a non synergic team for him... People say "it's easy to find los" yes it's easy when it exists. And los hide by sadi doesn't mean that the fight is already won because of all dolls in the map. Dolls can be dead and a tree hide los as much as a doll, but without superpower. And stop thinking cra can play a "poison game" when poison can deal 200 per turn and mean cra have to play str. And a str cra has absolutly no chance to use any punitive arrow in this team. You don't know how just a dopple can ruin a entire cra turn, then imagine with osa + sadi ? (and don't forget that enemies will already try to hide LoS). And stop with that "range on madoll is to op!", madoll need LoS too, and it won't find any LoS at 15 cells. And finally, explain me how to avoid coop ? Aton ? yes if they don't hide their xel or sac. 

Actually, enemies only have to wear MP res trophy to face this team.

 

 

The teams I propose (and some others people wanted) are the following :

 

- Elio, iop, eni, enu

 

- Xel, cra, masq, rogue : Imo cra is more handy than panda in this team. It can totally support this trio that we all know it's very good. It can play just to counter the other team (int to counter rogue or sadi, maybe str against feca or use healbow when team will have to play a long fight). I personnaly have a str/int set with healbow that can hit or heal depend what is needed which can perfectly fit in this team. Enemies will have to wear AP and MP res trophy

 

- Feca, sacri, sram, sadi : this team is very nice, stop saying it's old and easy to counter and just watch CDO2 results. 4 FSSS were registered, 2 won 3/5 fights, 1 won 4/5 fights and the last is still on tournament at semi finals (5/5 during first round).

 

- Eca, osa, fog, panda : maybe the worst team in my propositions. But it still can work very nice especially because it's Junnsim, Heros, Alb and Marwen.

 

Imo these teams are the best we can do. But I propose you 2 others compositions based on what most people want but with little change :

 

- Elio, iop, eni, enu

- Xel, panda, masq, rogue (panda + xel still seems a waste for me but meh)

- Feca, sacri, sadi, eca (this team won goult last year and is still very nice, just look at CDO2 results)

- Osa, Sram, Cra, Fog : only one summoner in cra team and fog add a way to counter coop or just coop

 

- Elio, iop, eni, enu

- Xel, sadi, masq, rogue : sadi add mp rape and heal and AIDS

- Feca, Fog, Eca, Panda : panda add little unbe that this team is lacking and still can map manip and saves friend like sac (karcham)

- Osa, cra, sram, sac : only one summoner in cra team and sac adds a way to coop.

 

As you see, there is some way to increase power of our teams with little switch. Trust me, with the 4 teams we are going for, rushu won't go very far in this server vs server format.

 

Please, don't troll about my english level, you all know I'm not a native english speaker.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they all had ap res and we managed to win easy 

d9417523734246c5a32e65b69e5caffb.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Junnsim said:

they all had ap res and we managed to win easy 

d9417523734246c5a32e65b69e5caffb.png

 

Do I said eca, sac, fog, feca is bad ? No. I said sac + fog is bad when you have to consider 4 teams with 16 classes. And 3-0 in 12 turns is not easy.

Edited by Aster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want easy fights we can always do panda/xel/iop/feca again =^]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aster said:

 

Do I said eca, sac, fog, feca is bad ? No. I said sac + fog is bad when you have to consider 4 teams with 16 classes. And 3-0 in 12 turns is not easy.

u said all u need is ap res to face this team 

 

'Actually, enemies only have to wear AP res trophy to face this team.'

Edited by Junnsim
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though we have a good rogue and good sub xel, I think our xel team should still rely on a straight up damage dealer not a rogue that needs to buff its bombs. A xel/rogue/masq (if you've got nothing to do, you can add a cra to make it worse) team will heavily rely on long buffing. Either synchro or bombs.. both require turns to buff up. If you actually think that running our vanilla asses behind french overdone shit will help at all then fine. Xel/masq/rogue it is. Without an enutrof that team will be doomed. Im all for xel/iop/panda/feca or xel/masq/rogue/enu as a 2nd pick.

I wont mention other classes/teams because we all know im shit and one trick pony. I just want Abood to carry me thru goult again this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aster said:

Hello, it's me again with my compositions ! And I will be there until the last second before to choose our finals teams.

 

Most people (but not all) seem to be agree with 4 teams. Not me and I will explain you what I think :

 

- Elio, iop, eni, enu : no prob here, all people seem agree.

 

- Xelor, panda, rogue, masq : I totally agree with the trio xel, rogue, masq, but absolutly not with panda there. Imo panda can do pretty much the same things as xel : map manip, unbe if needed, hit if needed, protect if needed (xel rape AP and panda karcham). Another class which can bring something different to the team should be better here, like a sadi or a cra.

Actually, enemies only have to wear AP res trophy to face this team.

 

- Feca, Sacri, Eca, Fog : why sac and fog together ? Putting these 2 classes together mean no way to coop (or counter coop) in one other team. Plus, fog become really interesting at 3rd turn and sacri can coop at second turn, there is something wrong in synergies here. And finally, this team lack unbe, only with turret if you choose to play harpooner.

Actually, enemies only have to wear AP res trophy to face this team.

 

- osa, sram, cra, sadi : putting 2 summoners in a cra team is a non sense. Cra is already the worst class in 4v4, it doesn't need to be in a non synergic team for him... People say "it's easy to find los" yes it's easy when it exists. And los hide by sadi doesn't mean that the fight is already won because of all dolls in the map. Dolls can be dead and a tree hide los as much as a doll, but without superpower. And stop thinking cra can play a "poison game" when poison can deal 200 per turn and mean cra have to play str. And a str cra has absolutly no chance to use any punitive arrow in this team. You don't know how just a dopple can ruin a entire cra turn, then imagine with osa + sadi ? (and don't forget that enemies will already try to hide LoS). And stop with that "range on madoll is to op!", madoll need LoS too, and it won't find any LoS at 15 cells. And finally, explain me how to avoid coop ? Aton ? yes if they don't hide their xel or sac. 

Actually, enemies only have to wear MP res trophy to face this team.

 

 

The teams I propose (and some others people wanted) are the following :

 

- Elio, iop, eni, enu

 

- Xel, cra, masq, rogue : Imo cra is more handy than panda in this team. It can totally support this trio that we all know it's very good. It can play just to counter the other team (int to counter rogue or sadi, maybe str against feca or use healbow when team will have to play a long fight). I personnaly have a str/int set with healbow that can hit or heal depend what is needed which can perfectly fit in this team. Enemies will have to wear AP and MP res trophy

 

- Feca, sacri, sram, sadi : this team is very nice, stop saying it's old and easy to counter and just watch CDO2 results. 4 FSSS were registered, 2 won 3/5 fights, 1 won 4/5 fights and the last is still on tournament at semi finals (5/5 during first round).

 

- Eca, osa, fog, panda : maybe the worst team in my propositions. But it still can work very nice especially because it's Junnsim, Heros, Alb and Marwen.

 

Imo these teams are the best we can do. But I propose you 2 others compositions based on what most people want but with little change :

 

- Elio, iop, eni, enu

- Xel, panda, masq, rogue (panda + xel still seems a waste for me but meh)

- Feca, sacri, sadi, eca (this team won goult last year and is still very nice, just look at CDO2 results)

- Osa, Sram, Cra, Fog : only one summoner in cra team and fog add a way to counter coop or just coop

 

- Elio, iop, eni, enu

- Xel, sadi, masq, rogue : sadi add mp rape and heal and AIDS

- Feca, Fog, Eca, Panda : panda add little unbe that this team is lacking and still can map manip and saves friend like sac (karcham)

- Osa, cra, sram, sac : only one summoner in cra team and sac adds a way to coop.

 

As you see, there is some way to increase power of our teams with little switch. Trust me, with the 4 teams we are going for, rushu won't go very far in this server vs server format.

 

Please, don't troll about my english level, you all know I'm not a native english speaker.

 

If i put BOTH ap AND mp tropy i win all teams then?

Edited by Brutt-os1
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do I miss something and face mean win ? 

For me face just mean that other team will have to wear more trophies to counter you. Which mean less trophy to play their own game, which mean an advantage and not an autowin.

But keep trolling it's so funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that Asterix just had his very first valid point, making one trash team from 4 best Rushu players can mean serious advantage for the whole server (Hero, Junn, Steam, Marwen), its similar like 3 years ago when we decided to make trash eni team to strenghten our 3 other teams (it was eni/panda/sram/rogue at that time) and we managed with Compleo to be the 2nd best rushu team with maybe the most attractive matches from the tournament :)

 

So its not bad idea over all. But well ... no, thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

Edited by Bootiful
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2016 at 6:41 PM, Vikin said:

#mergeallintserverstorushupls

all the traitors already left, leave the rest in peace off rushu fuckbois please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Aster said:

Do I miss something and face mean win ? 

For me face just mean that other team will have to wear more trophies to counter you. Which mean less trophy to play their own game, which mean an advantage and not an autowin.

But keep trolling it's so funny.

Here you say opponents are on disadvantage cauz they put res trophy and have less spot for normal trophy

 

1 hour ago, Aster said:

Actually, enemies only have to wear AP res trophy to face this team.

Actually, enemies only have to wear AP res trophy to face this team.

Actually, enemies only have to wear MP res trophy to face this team.

Here I understand you say opponents have an advantage cauz they " only" have to put res trophy to " face " this team

So who is on advantage finaly ? Cauz you say 2 opposite things

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enemies only need to stack one rather than both resistances when facing these teams. Aster is not saying they "only" have to do this to win, I think you're misinterpreting his statement. 

 

Aster's saying that in the currently suggested teams, the enemy is only required to res up against either MP or AP reduction not both; which means they are essentially saving trophy slots. The argument is that you should try to incorporate both MP and AP reduction into the teams rather than just one so defence is harder and therefore cause enemies to fill additional slots which would be saved in the current formation. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

(also I want to place profound messages, showcasing my impeccable knowledge of dofus)

Edited by Op-Bombs
Idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are not best players in the server, you are the most inactive ones, Junnsim, Brutt, Steam ftw!

 

Whats wrong with you. 

 

Making teams important is how will they communicate.

 

- Elio, iop, eni, enu

 

- Feca, sacri, sram, sadi

These are good suggestions from Brutt.

 

Edited by DarwinianTheEnu
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.