• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Rob

Rushu goult thread #3??

46 minutes ago, Aster said:

You're sure sac/feca are better than cra ? I didn't know that...

ok im done here 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Swift-x said:

more drama pls

I scammed all goult gear

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I scammed all goult gear

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD give ring pls

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I scammed all goult gear

Not sure if he's joking, Or if he's gambled it away

• Like 15

On 2016-07-18 at 11:03 AM, ReaperSurm said:

Team comps aren't even that important. You'll be fighting people who have synergy, thats why frenchies win. Instead of debating, have all mains submit their proposals on google doc. Tally up the team comps, and pick like that. Everyone is going to want the best team for their own class, otherwise it seems as if your efforts are futile. I've seen many of the people in goult this year fight, all except 3 are goult quality players (but 50% of those have also played like paraplegic morons at some point in time), so you guys should be okay. Assign team leaders within the teams, conflicting plans = loss. I'd suggest letting hardest class lead (e.g. Roub/ellio/xelor/trap sram etc) as they'll be the ones doing the most organization.

The ones defuse preposed aren't bad at all, they all have heals/erosion/unbewitchment. Only changes i'd make is swapping sram with eca. That leaves a sac/fogger to help coop enemies into traplines giving them hella high blitz capabilities (with good sram can be nearly impossible to avoid) + double on grav glyph op. 

+ Remember, no pillars this year. You'll probably see a few osa/sac or osa/sac/feca combos, which can be cunts to kill. Esp these bitch ass sacs with 45% res all, which will have 120cri res / 300+ dmg reduction and feca shield and their max hp will topple over 8k. That means you're flintys are guna hit like 200 if you're thesus, 0 if you're not. 

And...here's link to the new spreadsheet.  Please let me know if you have a proposal you'd like me to add.

Proposed Goult Teams

2df48d7518354a44aa5f489e6d8a2dee.png

Edited by anjulica
spelling error
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Uthman said:

Marvex=Marwen? ^

Fixed now ;)

20 hours ago, anjulica said:

Fantastic job Anj!

Now you just need to tally everyone who was voted as Mains for all classes in goult to select which to do (:

Being the fairest, and most democratic way to produce a team. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ReaperSurm said:

Fantastic job Anj!

Now you just need to tally everyone who was voted as Mains for all classes in goult to select which to do (:

Being the fairest, and most democratic way to produce a team. 

Alrighty :) 

Everyone, who is a main please vote on your favorite set of team compositions -- either post or pm me.  I'm thinking that it might be best if vulbisless votes in place of Timeless.

If you want to vote for a composition that is not on the list, vote "other", and then list the composition you would like to have added to the spreadsheet.

I'll tally the results on the spreadsheet.

Proposition B for me pliz, Proposition A is also v good I must say

• Like 1

First choice : B

Second choice : E

But I'm sure it gonna be A because Defuse already proposed that on dofus.com...

Poor rushu if it's A :/

teams will remain the same as on the website.

• Like 1

nice carry swift 10/10

• Like 4

we are lucky FSSS or FSSE are easy to counter :)

18/46 servers did FSSS (include amayiro, djaul, rykke-errel...) and 8 servers did FSSE (include menalt, pouchecot, ulette...). 

It's gonna be easy to win this year  :D

http://www.dofus.com/fr/mmorpg/communaute/tournois/goultarminator/liste-equipe?servers=3#jt_list

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Aster said:

we are lucky FSSS or FSSE are easy to counter :)

18/46 servers did FSSS (include amayiro, djaul, rykke-errel...) and 8 servers did FSSE (include menalt, pouchecot, ulette...). 

It's gonna be easy to win this year  :D

http://www.dofus.com/fr/mmorpg/communaute/tournois/goultarminator/liste-equipe?servers=3#jt_list

Agreed, but don't forget we still need to practice our new team compos and not do the same mistakes we did last year. 

Edited by Uthman

1 minute ago, Uthman said:

Agreed, but don't forget we still need to practice our new team compos and not do the same mistakes we did last year. 

last year our teams practiced, the problem was from the mistakes some players did.

• Like 1

false, Rushu C did not practice one fight at all, that is one whole team, and even admitted to not practicing

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kissmy-Astrub said:

false, Rushu C did not practice one fight at all, that is one whole team, and even admitted to not practicing

Team C did practice, they never admitted to 'not practising'. you claim and i quote you ' Rushu C did NOT PRACTIC ONE fight at all' which is a wrong information because i saw them do some fights in the goult server, i think the words or the sentence you're looking for is 'Rushu C DID NOT PRACTICE ENOUGH for goult' which a problem only them can solve. Again and i stand by it and many people do, Rushu C failed because of personal failures from certain individuals not because of a bad team composition they had.

Edited by Herosdumaroc

Fair warning, my friends, this is still an English-speaking forum. Remember that even if you're only reacting. Speaking of which... please don't start fights even if you feel provoked.

Now carry on with on-topic discussion please. (On-topic also means 2016 and not "but last year X happened!", mkay?)

I checked some of the compositions and it clearly shows 2 different approaches:

1) making teams clearly from best to worst and place combo breakers to the best teams (like panda vs possible best xel team). This is done by several top fr teams (mostly panda in elio teams is surprise for me)

2) making balanced teams by placing top classes into weird combos, done by menalt or helsephine for example.

About the FSSS, I wonder how much is it intentional strategic decision and how much is it one or two loud voices who just wanted that. Because this is clearly forced team to get rid of few weaker classes in fairly powerfull combo, but last year there were restrictions, on all tournaments there are restrictions, but without restrictions, why not go for OSSS for example (this wouldnt be possible by the rules of any tournament mentioned in the disscussion), that fits the purpose better while leaving one of the best 4vs4 class free. 

Clear example here is above mentioned Djaul, 2x top team with good counters, then FSSS + trash team. Is the FSSS here really justified, or was it just .. "yeah we defo need this".

Overall I think Rushu made the best it could with the classes and players given, the detail questions of swaping cra/sac to make someone happy definitely arent game-breakers as its presented here.

• Like 1

Out of feca, sram, sadi, sac which are you calling the weak pvp classes? Only one I can sort of understand would be sram but even then its one of the best if not the best counter to xelor, its just a class that is more limited in team comps than eca/iop.