• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean it took them like five years to bring out ISK, at some point you gotta hope they allocate their resource towards future endeavors. At this pace spectator mode would be done by 2020.   

^ The sufokia expansion was a good step forward, we need more updates of that calibre, not necessarily endgame level either. What ankama really needs to do is to start advertising the game outsid

They will do, it'll be sooner than expected i'd imagine, they plan on making a ''swift'' delivery of ISK to the remaining servers. This is purely just a test to see how it runs, and let's be honest, i

Posted Images

what is nomarrow

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

17 minutes ago, Quadro said:

what is nomarrow

csgo server

• Like 2

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

12 hours ago, Veldin said:

Sort of on topic: Can we spectate?

Allowing spectating would be too much effort according to ankama, its also an attempt to force more streams of dofus, overall if I'm gonna go through the effort to afk and watch a stream on twitch, it's not gonna be dofus 

• Like 1

I mean it took them like five years to bring out ISK, at some point you gotta hope they allocate their resource towards future endeavors. At this pace spectator mode would be done by 2020. 

This is coming from a loser who never pvp's though, but for me ISK hype was always all about getting done with it so we can actually see more of the other new stuff.

• Like 6

Quit? Break? Too lazy to log on?

gTMe0Jx.gif

Move to Zato. Build a wall. Make it great again. Make Solarians pay for the wall.

34 minutes ago, Sugared said:

This is coming from a loser who never pvp's though, but for me ISK hype was always all about getting done with it so we can actually see more of the other new stuff.

^

The sufokia expansion was a good step forward, we need more updates of that calibre, not necessarily endgame level either. What ankama really needs to do is to start advertising the game outside france more but we all know thats not likely to happen :(

• Like 5

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

Sunfokia expansion was amazing, hard enough without being insanely  annoying like dimensions. L0ved it.

Dimensions can choke on a dick  >_>

And what they actually need is to hurry up and gimme some info about Osa revamp :( okok,almost there ik ik.. but but.. :(

• Like 4

SGP31vS.png

I want a dofus with +SUMMON, not a frigging abyssal dofus, thats the one expansion I will pray for.

• Like 1

eyjQJde.png?2

I don't care what it gives, I just hope its worth getting, I mean getting the abyssal wasn't hard, but I doubt I'll be using it much, I just don't want another dofus that I put in a trophy box to collect dust.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sunbathe said:

I was tricked into this. Thanks Stefan. -_____-

igltub.png

What happens then? Does the fight start or what? ;o

To fix that you have to log or create a character on a different server. Otherwise you'll just remain stuck on that scene which is essentially a different server to Rushu etc.

• Like 1

Kikn | Blank ⚪

10/5 iop ???

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png