So we set a date, and then we wait, with feelings of apprehension mixed with restless eagerness. We wonder, will we go, will we not? D-day comes, and then... we don't have a choice any more: we have to go for it! The Inter-Server Kolossium will start unfolding tomorrow, on Tuesday, July 12! This will be our "first date", if you will…

443755.jpg

As promised in the calendar, the XXL-sized PvP game mode for DOFUS will start unfolding during this (nice?) month of July: an optimized Kolossium that favours meeting new faces and multiple opponents even more than usual, since it will eventually encompass all servers.

But we're still at the first stage. So only a handful of servers, three to be exact, will see the ISK open its doors as soon as tomorrow, on Tuesday, July 12.

Drum roll please, and don't spare the cymbals, trumpets, and assorted horns: 

Bowisse, Djaul, and Danathor

will have the privilege of starting the festivities! For this very special occasion, we have set up a forum thread entirely dedicated to the deployment of the ISK

To all the players of all the other servers, we know having to wait isn't enjoyable, but this important first stage will help us test this feature in near-real conditions, stress-testing its stability when faced with a huge amount of simultaneous connections. You'll get your place in the sun soon enough!

Other deployment stages will follow. As a matter of fact, these stages and their launch dates will depend on this first step: if all goes well, the deployment will be swift; if not, we'll take the time to make the necessary adjustments before we allow the rollout to move forward. In any case, we will keep you updated as and when we make progress.

In short, the first date, the first ISK, there's still so much yet to discover, but nevertheless, it is the beginning of a beautiful adventure!

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/557563-first-isk

:(

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean it took them like five years to bring out ISK, at some point you gotta hope they allocate their resource towards future endeavors. At this pace spectator mode would be done by 2020.   

^ The sufokia expansion was a good step forward, we need more updates of that calibre, not necessarily endgame level either. What ankama really needs to do is to start advertising the game outsid

They will do, it'll be sooner than expected i'd imagine, they plan on making a ''swift'' delivery of ISK to the remaining servers. This is purely just a test to see how it runs, and let's be honest, i

Posted Images

Furious.

Why couldn't they release it to 2 french servers and 1 international?

I'm sure it'll be released to other servers next week/week after if all goes well anyway...BUT STILL, I WANT IT NOW.

Leader of Outer Hell.

57VgdQA.png?1

7yDVRsM.png?2

at least its "released" !!!!!11

I swear the ISK hype was even worse than the "f3 will never happen" hype

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

Honestly, they should release Kolossium for the servers which have no Kolossium matches happening at all. So not Rushu, you guys can find your games. Solar, Shika, Rosal and Zato would really appreciate a way to get Kolossokens without vendoring overpriced spellpoint scrolls. We would also like to get some pvp going.

Edited by Mikefield
Spelling
  • Like 2

TeamMike3.jpg

9 minutes ago, Mikefield said:

Honestly, they should release Kolossium for the servers which have no Kolossium matches happening at all. So not Rushu, you guys can find your games. Solar, Shika, Rosal and Zato would really appreciate a way to get Kolossokens without vendoring overpriced spellpoint scrolls. We would also like to get some pvp going.

They will do, it'll be sooner than expected i'd imagine, they plan on making a ''swift'' delivery of ISK to the remaining servers. This is purely just a test to see how it runs, and let's be honest, if the three servers they chose to test it were solar/shika/zato you'd still only find 1 match/day as there's a combined population of about 6.

But in all seriousness if this works out well today and the next few days i'd imagine we can expect to see ISK on the remaining servers as early as next week/week after.

• Like 5

Leader of Outer Hell.

57VgdQA.png?1

7yDVRsM.png?2

6 minutes ago, Tezar said:

They will do, it'll be sooner than expected i'd imagine, they plan on making a ''swift'' delivery of ISK to the remaining servers. This is purely just a test to see how it runs, and let's be honest, if the three servers they chose to test it were solar/shika/zato you'd still only find 1 match/day as there's a combined population of about 6.

But in all seriousness if this works out well today and the next few days i'd imagine we can expect to see ISK on the remaining servers as early as next week/week after.

This sounds very optimistic and I like it. I really hope that they do deliver this time. I'm really excited to test my mettle in pvp at some point. I really liked Kolossium when Shika was still very active pvp-wise.

TeamMike3.jpg

I demand ISK only for Rushu, so others gtfo ...

Now little more serious, I'm really excited that they are actually delivering it, however I'm a bit worried about their approach, because for this kind of messy software updates you should avoid fragmentation at any cost. They should have updated all servers first with the feature turned off, then once its stable start testing with more and more servers.

I think the actual live client/server fragmentation can cause more bugs than the actual ISK update.

Marwen - Pandawa of Rushu (2012 Goultarminator 16-finalist, 2013 Goultarminator 32-finalist)

Marwen-Boom - Rogue (2014 Goultarminator 16-finalist)

-BlackWidow- - Eniripsa

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played in awhile, is this out on Rushu yet?

Nvm, brock just told me it isn't released yet

----

Edited by Ultimate-Sensation

I hope in updates to come they introduce 4 vs 4's and 5 vs 5's, I'd love to put more of my characters to good use..

• Like 2

Leader of Outer Hell.

57VgdQA.png?1

7yDVRsM.png?2

hupper/hupper/hupper/hupper/osa team? :) lol

• Like 1

hornstar_classic_thong.jpg?height=225&wiwe are actively recruiting new members!! we are located on Rushu

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/directories/guild-pages/4074400002-hornstars

take a look at our guild page, Feel free to pm Me the leader (Kissmy-Astrub) or any of the guilds Second in Commands for more info or invite

3 minutes ago, Kissmy-Astrub said:

hupper/hupper/hupper/hupper/osa team? :) lol

Definitely! ISK needs more hupper, i can see it already.

Who knows, Yezar may soon see a class change potion to hupper?!

Leader of Outer Hell.

57VgdQA.png?1

7yDVRsM.png?2

Hi everyone! 

The patch deployed earlier in the week corrected issues that were discovered with the matchmaking system. 

At this time, our initial testing is returning positive results, so we're going to launch the second phase of ISK deployment and activate the system on 4 new servers as of 10:30 AM (Paris time) this morning. 

The servers are: 

• Jiva
  • Lily
  • Menalt
  • Ombre

However, there are still some rare causes of problems when fights are canceled. If you encounter this problem, please report it to us on the Problems and Solutions forum in as much detail as possible. 

We will be watching over this new deployment, and if all goes well, we'll be back soon to update you on the next step for the system and which servers will have it activated in step three. 

http://forum.dofus.com/en/1-log-book/323937-isk-deployment?poid=1314911

So yeah, Shadow is getting ISK before any international server... (yeah shadow is technically international but you get the point)

• Like 1

5b8w7k.png

The only mental gymnastics justification I can think of for that one is is going cross-community causes issues, they want to limit the sample size from outside FR. Hopefully full deployment hits soon.

Spoiler

"Reminder: Rushu, Rosal, Solar, Zatoishwan, Dark Vlad, & Nomarrow will all receive access to the ISK at the end of today's maintenance "

https://twitter.com/DOFUS_EN/status/757846650928836608

Guess who's going to start playing DOFUS again  :) :) :)

Edited by Ultimate-Sensation
  • Like 3