• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Bob-skittle

Turret fight for "Memoires of an Amnesiac" quest

So yeah I haven't a clue how this fight is suppose to work or what the goal even is, You can move the turrets around at start of fight and that's it

1709220_orig.jpg

if the harpooners disable ranodomly(one fight they went 2 turns without issue the next fight all 3 disabled first turn and the next fight 2 disabled first turn)

The healers are disabled from the start and once reactivated will give you 1000hp shield 2mp and 20dodge as well as do some dmg to a mob.

The tactturret summons a barbakle that has 550 hp and is apparently a bomb of sorts and dies basically after 1 turn and then the turret does nothing. I've yet to figure out any good way to use this turret other than maybe a distraction for the mobs

The sack of tools is immune until you die and is basically just a point you need to keep running back to be put into a state where you can fix turrets

So has anyone beat it or have any clue as to what is going on?

Update: So to fix a turret that stops working you have to end your turn next to the Sack of tools, then end your turn next to the turret you wish to fix. I still don't know how youre suppose to actually win turrets break random? and you can fix one every 2 turns, the healing turrets start broken.........drowning in an ocean of salt

Update #2: So it seems to be complete luck for this fight if by some miracle your harpoons don't disable for a few turns and you don't get double for a few turns you might have a chance if you rush fixing the healing turrets then try to maintain the turrets with hp shield and mp buff from healers (I don't know if it stacks since I have not been able to fix both turrets successfully in the same fight yet). When you fix a turret it gains 1000hp shield as well as 500% power and 2 ap and is fully healed. This ofcourse might not mean anything because in 1 turn if both spookkoths double you, you will die before your next turn 95% of the time. Perhaps buffing res and hp as much as possible might let you live longer but still as far as i can see the turrets disable at random and that will determine the whole outcome of this fight

Edited by Bob-skittle
  • Like 1

So to fix a turret that stops working you have to end your turn next to the Sack of tools, then end your turn next to the turret you wish to fix.

Oh, that's a neat idea. You need to go to the toolbox, "get the tool" and go to the turret. Would be better if you could do both at the same turn though (just give the player +mp for this fight).

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

when i spec'd a friend the sack gave resistances and hp-shield to a turret. i guess it was luck because we dont know when the sack does it, how you activate it or if it was random.

then i tried the fight with my sram. mob attacked me with a aoe-spell when i was invis and the spells creates a double of you. when the mobs hit the double you get damage too. so basically you lose when the specific mob creates a double of you.

edit:

barbakle is like a bomb. does dmg in a aoe of 1 when it dies

dont run into the glyph lol

fa59f739b9.jpg

Edited by Rockyou

So I'm pretty sure this fight is not possible. If the fight is possible it's completely based on RNG of where the mobs start and when your turrets disable. Since the harpoons don't focus on mobs it takes roughly 5 turns to have any mobs die and you're overran completely by then, you can literally die in one turn once you get doubled and the mobs are close quarters. In theory to have any chance you should kill the mobs that double you first but they also start invuln and I have no clue how to fix that. Neither of the french guides I use often have beaten this quest and it's not even fun to try.

I hope you get aggroed bob! :D

amosglory11.png

ROFL mobs cant move because of the tentacle summons around them

d383d2fbdf.jpg

edit: he lost xD

97a6532caa.png

FUCK THIS QUEST

Edited by Rockyou
  • Like 1

I hope you get aggroed bob! :D

HHH No more agros to make me rage.

Also interesting elio strat, shame that it seems to be very luck based and class dependent... Also he lost I assume because you need the healer to deactivate the vuln on the shokkoths :<

new info tested by me XD

the arpoons disable every time they didn't hit 2 mob in the same turn, plus if an arpoon has hit a mob the other arpoons can't hit it. 

so you need to place the 3 arpoons in a way they hit 2 mob every time and at the same time leave enough mob to the others 2 

right now I still don't understand what breaks the tattics or the guardians...

3 hours ago, Angelzeven said:

new info tested by me XD

the arpoons disable every time they didn't hit 2 mob in the same turn, plus if an arpoon has hit a mob the other arpoons can't hit it. 

so you need to place the 3 arpoons in a way they hit 2 mob every time and at the same time leave enough mob to the others 2 

right now I still don't understand what breaks the tattics or the guardians...

sorry, but wtf are u talking about?! is this beta changes?

on normal servers they still break randomely.

also, it doesnt even make sense since harpooners seem to have infinite range and no los needed...

please explain whats that about lol

~lufa

proud council member of Blank and achievement whore

no changelog, is just a test i'm randomly doing 

if i put the 3 arpooners in a way that, linked to they iniziative, they see 6 different mob in a range medium ( guess 1-6-8..) they didn't break 

if a mob (already attacked by another arpooner) puts in a way that the arpoon don't see 2 mob (los) they break every time. 

maybe i just disperately see things XD but, with this metod, usually on t3 i have max 1 arpooner broke  

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

Les serveurs de jeu ont été mis à jour le 05/07/16. Voici la liste des modifications apportées : 

• Donjons des Abysses deSufokia : les sauvegardes d'avancement dans les donjons ne sont plus modifiées quand les personnages accèdent aux cartes de sortie par l’intermédiaire des dialogues liés aux quêtesMon nom est personne et De mal en impie.
  • Les capacités des monstres liés aux quêtes Mémoires d'un amnésique et Sur fond de crise sont améliorées (certains monstres étaient anormalement faibles).
  • Dans la quête Rançon nage, les quêtes d'alignement de Brâkmar n'interfèrent plus avec les dialogues du PNJ Azra Lazarus si le personnage a terminé la quête Par la force ou par la finesse ?.
  • Dans les interfaces de saisie de quantités, appuyer sur la touche "Point" (.) ne bloque plus le client DOFUS.

can any1 translate pls? c:

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

JMnAphG.png

"If you're a sac we've buffed the monsters for all other chars we've made it easier"

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

u meant "if you're quadro" ? <:

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

JMnAphG.png

guys you have it all wrong , all i read is a way how to prepare some crispy frog legs, not a single mention about turrets

ForMartina.png

tbh buffing the mob makes no sense, I hope they either mean the turrets (which I read on fr forums, meaning repaired turrets get 800 pow instead of 500 and 2k shield instead of 1k) or they just went full retard.

Edit: rekt

nn5b8.png

Edited by bobeur
  • Like 1

teach me too pls

33e24a883d.jpg

I put tactic in front cause the spike thing explodes with decent dam and push mobs, then the tacturrets and healers in the bottom and 1 up from bottom. Bag on the 1st row from corner and panda "next" to it. I repaired the healing turrets first so they rekt spookkoth asap, those were the worst for me.

When they died I just ran for it while the mobs finish of turrents and vice versa. When all turrets were dead I was left with 3 full vit diepwon and 2 half vit n'yalgy, one of the nyalgy followed me the others went around the bag. 

While the nyalgy around the bag summoned a shitload of stuff and locked everyone in I healed up with cawwot/dokoko. 

Then kill the summons and lure the mobs out 1 by 1 and finish them off. I stood in the middle right corner and kept throwing the diepwons over so it couldnt hit and thus heal.

I played 12/6 panda with tread/aermyne, about 30-35% res each and 5.3k vit.

Edit: idk why but my bag didnt die before T59 :^) maybe because I rekt spokkoths first (they died pretty fast with 2 heal turrets hitting them)

Edited by bobeur

1 hour ago, bobeur said:

I put tactic in front cause the spike thing explodes with decent dam and push mobs, then the tacturrets and healers in the bottom and 1 up from bottom. Bag on the 1st row from corner and panda "next" to it. I repaired the healing turrets first so they rekt spookkoth asap, those were the worst for me.

When they died I just ran for it while the mobs finish of turrents and vice versa. When all turrets were dead I was left with 3 full vit diepwon and 2 half vit n'yalgy, one of the nyalgy followed me the others went around the bag. 

While the nyalgy around the bag summoned a shitload of stuff and locked everyone in I healed up with cawwot/dokoko. 

Then kill the summons and lure the mobs out 1 by 1 and finish them off. I stood in the middle right corner and kept throwing the diepwons over so it couldnt hit and thus heal.

I played 12/6 panda with tread/aermyne, about 30-35% res each and 5.3k vit.

Edit: idk why but my bag didnt die before T59 :^) maybe because I rekt spokkoths first (they died pretty fast with 2 heal turrets hitting them)

Spoiler

oxZ31se.png

Spoiler

3Y7GCwe.png

they kind of bug out in the end lol

Thx bobe!!!

Edited by Veldin
  • Like 3

leech me pls :x

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

JMnAphG.png

KLtK4Xx.png

holy fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk

fuk

qjyJNQv.png

ORKk8mv.png

Spoiler

starting pos :^)

EsDc5zx.png

ankama should still nerf this bs :x

Edited by Quadro
  • Like 5

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

JMnAphG.png

well plaid

So yeah, I suppose whatever minor changed to the mobs or turrets helped. The strategy I used was just to use the turrets as a meat shield while i "fixed" the healers in the back. I fixed both healers and rebuffed one healer on turn 6 then I ran away like every professional cra knows how. As long as the healers do their job and kill the spooks and the spooks stay distracted enough with other turrets to not make 15 copies of you, all the other mobs will just focus on killing the turrets while you can safely run away and heal up on cawwots or whatever. Once all of the turrets are dead 4 of the mobs will lock onto the sack of tools, which is immune as long as you're alive. Depending on what mobs  are next to sack the other two mobs may just run and hit it from the corners or chase after you. As tom showed I would recommend killing the N'yalgy first once the spooks are dead since they just end up spamming that summon and making things a mess. 

Still an awful fight that needs to be changed a lot, fixing one turret every 2 turns is bad, frankly if the mobs AI wasn't also so bad as to keep attacking an immune sack, this fight would be 10000 times worse.

Edited by Bob-skittle
  • Like 1