• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
supermason

Veteran hoping to Finish what he started

Glad I finally found an active forum. The official forums are pretty useless imo. My name is Mason. I have played dofus back during its birth and decline on the server Rushu.

My main is a sadida named -Victorious- . Feel free to add me and exchange your valuable knowledge. Although I know much more than the average dofus player, my current knowledge is out of date. I have come back briefly in 2015 but with no where to communicate and ask questions I quickly began to drift away from dofus again.

Ankama imo has always been great at making everything very (obvious-but-actually-super-confusing-to-new-players) type of content with no real explanation. They leave the community to fend for themselves. And the Wiki is pretty useless these days.

I want a second chance to make it to the content I was never able to get to. Although I have played many years my highest level is only 75. I at least want to make it to 100 and level another account on the side.

I'll be looking for an alliance aswell although I'm not sure how/why they work, I just know its a necessity to be apart of the world and community.

If you're the type of person who doesn't mind being asked questions in game; consider adding me (-Victorious-) p.s. Especially if you know how to level a sadida!

Your highest is 75 after all those years? Well i think you might need a lil bit help feel free to ask any kind of questions /w Shingun or Hell-Angel

• Like 1

33mvtl3.png

Leader of the Punishment  

687c7e7351168b3eec023b657114440c.png

you could add me to azmorea or sweet-keria i would be more then happy to help =D

• Like 1

Hit me up on my main Golden-Etemaii anytime you feel like :) I'll be glad to give you a helping hand~

• Like 2

If you manage to catch me on..... PM Linnaeus. Though i've basically quit, i still have a good sense of things in game.

Edited by CAFATT
  • Like 1

Imps Signature.jpg

Linnaeus: The worst ecaflip on Rushu (now) (Unless Boltrak makes an ecaflip). 

Chargaff: The guy who doesn't know how to play a Pandawa. 

Welcome back. These forums are an absolute gold mine for information. The folks here a very helpful too. Many of us have quit, but still linger around.

If you're interested Dofus is coming to tablet. Same old Dofus, new way to play. It should be released in the next month or two. Brand new servers so everyone is on a level playing field. Worth considering if you have tablet and want a fresh start.

• Like 1

Shika Echo                                                        Grandapan                                                  Ilyzaelle                                       

Mr-Bing - 200 Feca                                              Atlas - 199 Feca                                          Balu - 200 Feca

Mr-Yahoo - 199 Masq

Mr-Jeeves - 193 Sac

Thank you all for being so open and accepting! I plan on making myself well known here on the forums in the future! Once I get my subscription going ill be sure to add all of you kind people ^^

Welcome back

Feel free to join Deity, we're part of of the biggest alliance on server

We are pretty active, talk a lot, do guild hunts and have our own guild events we'd be glad to have u ^^

just /w Goku ingame ill send u and invite

khLgoX9.png

Your highest is 75 after all those years? Well i think you might need a lil bit help feel free to ask any kind of questions /w Shingun or Hell-Angel

well to be quite honest, during 1.0 a lot of people including my self saw leveling as a chore rather than an enjoyment alternative. I'm pretty sure I spent the majority of 1.0 sitting around and talking to people/emote hunting than grinding levels. My age and knowledge could've been a factor though, as I put characteristic points and spell points in random areas >_<

Edited by Iamthenumberonenub
  • Like 1

[06:59] (/p) Masive: Desire is a funny thing
[06:59] (/p) Masive: You'll want something, work for it
[06:59] (/p) Masive: But once you get it, you'll want more, or want something else
[06:59] (/p) Masive: You won't be satisfied

well to be quite honest, during 1.0 a lot of people including my self saw leveling as a chore rather than an enjoyment alternative. I'm pretty sure I spent the majority of 1.0 sitting around and talking to people/emote hunting than grinding levels. My age and knowledge could've been a factor though, as I put characteristic points and spell points in random areas >_<

Well you are right i guess and i wasn't even blaming him for that, i was just surprised ^_^

33mvtl3.png

Leader of the Punishment  

687c7e7351168b3eec023b657114440c.png

Nah that was pretty much the case, besides back then there were no multipliers, stars, level 200 teams etc. so it was a lot harder to even get to level 100.

• Like 2

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

Pft, you just had to know how to level :-). Wasn't hard once you got good enough for ghosts, tot and sphincter.

Welcome back you!

Pft, you just had to know how to level :-). Wasn't hard once you got good enough for ghosts, tot and sphincter.

Welcome back you!

even if you knew how was still a chore as was much harder (ie slower) than today, yet still just as much, albeit different, stuff that was more enjoyable

even if you knew how was still a chore as was much harder (ie slower) than today, yet still just as much, albeit different, stuff that was more enjoyable

I never thought of it as a chore. I was in it to be the first (first 200 eca with broken dopple ftw!) and saw the competition. There was more then one way to grind experience, and most of the ways generated so much kamas it was crazy... I went on a Sphincter spree and collected about 60 souls. A fabric was 2.5 million kamas and you get a lot of them after 120 fights.

Tot and toror.

Doras and Tanukis.

Croca.

Bworker.

Peki.

Moon.

You got experience, you got kamas, you had different ways to gain exp - and you did it with friends. I never saw it as a chore and I'm confident that a majority of the players in my guild at that time would agree with me (too bad nearly all 200 of them has quit lol). Everyone around me grinded and had fun doing it.

But just as you say, it was a totally different game back then. I mean, what else do you want from a game? You got the challenge (because no pillar apart from sac), you got the kamas and you got/split it with your friends. Have I missed something :P?

Ankama made everything more complicated, but also easier in a way. I just removed tons of text since I can't be bothered to discuss pros and cons once again. Kikn getting headaches over me.

If it hadn't been for AvA and the mass migration to Rushu - our server would have been like Zato is today.

• Like 2

To the OP-- welcome :) I also been playing for years but only got to 200 once then quit for years LOL still learning all the new stuff too. I'm on rushu, and main a sadi-- im not a pro but i will help however i can. If you can catch me on (my IRL is super busy and i play only a little) IGN "Strawberriez"

I never thought of it as a chore. I was in it to be the first (first 200 eca with broken dopple ftw!) and saw the competition. There was more then one way to grind experience, and most of the ways generated so much kamas it was crazy... I went on a Sphincter spree and collected about 60 souls. A fabric was 2.5 million kamas and you get a lot of them after 120 fights.

Tot and toror.

Doras and Tanukis.

Croca.

Bworker.

Peki.

Moon.

You got experience, you got kamas, you had different ways to gain exp - and you did it with friends. I never saw it as a chore and I'm confident that a majority of the players in my guild at that time would agree with me (too bad nearly all 200 of them has quit lol). Everyone around me grinded and had fun doing it.

But just as you say, it was a totally different game back then. I mean, what else do you want from a game? You got the challenge (because no pillar apart from sac), you got the kamas and you got/split it with your friends. Have I missed something :P?

Ankama made everything more complicated, but also easier in a way. I just removed tons of text since I can't be bothered to discuss pros and cons once again. Kikn getting headaches over me.

If it hadn't been for AvA and the mass migration to Rushu - our server would have been like Zato is today.

You gotta feel for them people that chose to fish for their gear though. I mean fuck that. x_X

i6UKAYi.gif

You gotta feel for them people that chose to fish for their gear though. I mean fuck that. x_X

I farmed my first 2 inkies and one suckerset xD

Edited by youbutsu

I farmed my first 2 inkies and one suckerset xD

Hell no :P

I will agree that I never took leveling too seriously, Level 100 just seemed so far away it was daunting. Emote hunting was possible because everyone was looking for groups to get the best emotes. Half the fun was dying trying to get to the emotes themselves. My biggest achievement was getting level 30 mining in 1.0

But I just got level 100 last nigh;t Its a weird feeling to glow after 11 years :P