• Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Goatee

Rosal goult thread #1

I figured since the Rushu people are already in the process of killing themselves in their thread and this year around we don't have any drama queens on our server anymore, might as well make a thread for Rosal, too.

First question: do we even have 2 of each class, willing to participate in Goultarminator this year?

In all seriousness, last year was not the best display of our server, to put it mildly. 2 Iops haven't logged since last June, forcing Team A to forfeit all their fights, someone was a dick in Team B and our substitute Sram didn't even have a Cawwot spell, Team C was unlucky and Team D was lacking Rogue and Foggernauts.

Name your goult participant suggestions in this thread and see if we can count to 16 twice. Or even just once.

Panda:

Gimp

Enu:

Beehiveone

Ecaflip:

Kotek (maybe?)

Trymm

Iop:

Murdoc

Colombo

Oxisius (not guaranteed, due to irl)

Osamodas:

Siegfried

Beast-Savage

Eniripsa:

Colombo

-l--RACE--l-

the-desticle/Desticle/Destortion

Sac:

Direwolves

Colombo

Sadida:

Capngoat

Phrozen-Phenom

Feca:

Beehiveone

Cra:

Zoi

Instant-Crush

Xelor:

Beehiveone

Plop

Sram:

Rogue:

Kabaym

Masq:

Irregular/Irrelevant

Masked-Mido

Elio:

Ralph-z

Fogger:

Horxy

Irregular

Players with multiple options:

Beehiveone (feca,enu,xelor or elio)

Colombo (iop, eni)

Irregular (fogger or masq)

Latakia (sram, eca or enu)

Gein/Avatar/Yoshi/Chaloeil/Roublord (any class)

(Please note that multilogging is not allowed in Goultarminator. The players listed here will have to decide on one final class. The multiple options are merely to cover classes that might not get any representatives.)

Players who are willing to lend gear to the Goult participants:

Beehiveone

Jesternaut

Edited by Goatee
  • Like 13

Wouldnt it be better to let peeps who wanne join speak out and sign up for it first...no use to make suggestionlists if maybe half of those arent interested in participating in the first place

• Like 1

I really think we have a chance this year, at least win one or two. Never been a PvP player myself and i always quit after a month, so i dont really know whos qualified for goult this summer... Like Ianthe said we need to take it slow, step by step. Go Rosal!

• Like 2

all i know is that for osas, in terms of pvp and kolo, siegfried, beehiveone, teh-jelly, and .....maybe me( Beast-Savage) :ph34r:

• Like 3

Let's face not enough people care about pvp on Rosal, anyone that took it serious transferred to Rushu a long time ago. All goult does for us now is make us look like a bunch of nubs (Not really wrong) and make people say "we need server mergers". I used to think goult looked like fun but I long since realized that it's just more drama filled crap that I spend most of my time trying to avoid. All I know goult isn't worth the time and effort for most of us filthy casuals.

Edited by Bob-skittle
  • Like 6

I believe you could find enough players do goult and do really well. You just need to slowly gather the right people.

Edited by Uthman

but....im a casual and i want to dream... :(

Nice meme Capn

• Like 9

Here at your service Pro iop probably gonna change class after teams are done

• Like 3

I don't think we should view Goult this year "seriously"; by that, I mean whoever wants to go should go with all of our combined blessings. But we shouldn't put any pressure on them to bring home any shiny golden trophies. We're just not as big as we used to be, and I'm the last person that wants to say that.

But if hell does in fact freeze over and we're able to get four completed teams, then by god I promise to loan out what little I have left to those going and cheer them on until my throat goes dry and my head starts hurting; hell I'll do both those things if we get ONE completed team. Shit-flinging and drama llamas in pajamas will only occur if we LET it occur, so as long as we make a combined effort to stifle anyone that wants to see it come to that, then it will make for a healthier environment for everyone that wants to get involved.

For now, we should start asking around and see who's in fact interested in going. I'm sure we can list off names of friends, enemies, friends of our enemies, and enemies of our enemies all day, but people that don't have an interest in going in the first place shouldn't be goaded into something they don't want.

In conclusion, GO ROSAL!

• Like 7

You can have Romo for Rosal

And take abood while you're at it too

• Like 1

I would totally love to go as Osa, but i'm sure sieg or bee would be way better and just as willing to go.

• Like 1

i'm already practicing under the supervision of Oxi oNe nub Plop and many others so ima do my best to prepare and represent rosal! Also ginger i would like to book some advance trap classes xD

Edited by Latakia
  • Like 4

No, they can have Persona.

• Like 5

i'll pay for the transfer

• Like 1

i would be willing to do goult this year :DD have been thinking about it for a couple months now so i figure why not

• Like 4

And take abood while you're at it too

i'll pay for the transfer

I'd like to ask the Rushu drama idiots to stay in their thread and leave this without your contribution. Thanks.

• Like 15

HI GUYS IT'S ME.

Please stay on topic, or I will eat your posts. This is not the topic for Rushu-related drama.

• Like 13

I don't think we should view Goult this year "seriously"; by that, I mean whoever wants to go should go with all of our combined blessings. But we shouldn't put any pressure on them to bring home any shiny golden trophies. We're just not as big as we used to be, and I'm the last person that wants to say that.

That. We could go for the fun,no drama. You know who is no longer in Rosal, so we can actually have a friendly competition this year.

Well,I'd be down for that ^_^

• Like 3

That. We could go for the fun,no drama. You know who is no longer in Rosal, so we can actually have a friendly competition this year.

Well,I'd be down for that ^_^

and there goes my chance :rolleyes:

I would totally love to go as Osa, but i'm sure sieg or bee would be way better and just as willing to go.

If anything ill probably go as feca,enu,xelor or elio. So feel free to try n go for main osa :3

Also another thing, id be willing to provide dimension gear (probably not nidas stuff, queen is kinda limited aswell.)

• Like 6