• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
InsanityFish

Odd stat situation

So I was fiddling around with my sacs gear when I noticed something odd about his hp being higher than it should be, ended up working out that somehow his additional vit (i.e. scrolled). Is at 100- despite me never scrolling it. Anyone had similar experience/ know what happend?.

Not sure if it's linked but I have 1 additional characteristic point that I can't spend because bit is maxed and all other stats take three points for one.

Did you use that sac in the last year and a half? You may have spent your extra points (from when scrolls were reset in late 2014) in vit without noticing. Any additional characteristic point left will disappear once you finish scrolling all stats.

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

Had the exact same thought as the above thats the only thing I can think of and reason why you would have the extra stat.

Sir-AuronSignature200.jpg

Hacked as of 06/09/2011 once again Ankama's security has failed again, Give me my items back you jerks...or market value for the stuff stolen since duplicating my items will "ruin" the Dofus Economy apparently...(If you can lock subscription items to an account you can do the same with my items...)

Regeared again Ankama's service to their customers is still shocking they will use every excuse in the book to not help a customer out - I will change this once Ankama actually do something positive to help me out rather then give me copy paste replies to my tickets and lame excuses to not assist me, until then this will remain, over a year and counting... go go shit service

[00:14] from Asutra : 45 minutes...45..fucking..minutes..to kill a 103, 86 and 84 >_> fuck teaming up with french people. fuck it, fuck it, fuck it

[00:17] to Asutra : LOLOLOLOL

[00:18] from Asutra : i fucking hate stupid people. Never again.

It is possible because of sacrier's awful soft caps and the fact that the conversion from scrolls to extra points kept soft caps into account. If you had 17 points scrolled in total, that would be 51 extra points (because all stats other than vit cost 3 points for a sac, and 3*17 is 51). Then you used 50 of those to raise your extra vit to 100 and have 1 spare point that can't go anywhere.

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

Reset :P

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

imo it will go to 0 automatically when you are full scrolled? i believe it happened to me

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png