• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Mindcore

Srambad Quests / Queen of Thieves / Cloudy Dofus

Hey Guys,

I want to get the Cloudly Dofus. I did almost all quests in the Srambad Dim (except The Court of Miracles and A Big Job).

I am quite unsure that I forgot to do some of these Quests. I remembered that one player said to me that I have to do two quests forcing me to kill the Queen of Thieves.

Can you just tell me the other quest which challenges me to kill the Queen of Thieves? Or is there no other quest? Is the quest "The Court of Miracles" the only quest which forces me to kill the Queen of Thieves?

And whats about Xelor-Dimension? There should be two quests forcing you to kill Vortex?

Thank you for your Answers :)

Mindcore.

Edited by Mindcore

Destiny - Iop 200 / Mindcore - Feca 200
Nucleus - Eni 200 / Caloundra - Panda 200
Unersetzlich - Sram 200 / Prophecy - Cra 200
Hellrider - Enu 200 / Treadstone - Halsi 200 / Vanguish - Elio 200 / Blackout - Maska 200 / Auburge - Osa 200

In general there are two quests in dimensions requiring the 200 dungeon. However, Srambad is an exception. There is one quest that asks you to bring a Skemage Skull, so technically you'd need to do the dungeon to drop it (but you can also buy it or get it from one of the lockpick chests). And "The Court of Miracles" then asks you to actually defeat QoT, but that is the only one.

In Xelorium the quests that require Vortex are "Truth at Bottom" and "The Sands of Time".

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

In Xelorium the quests that require Vortex are "Truth at Bottom" and "The Sands of Time".

hey i still need these, aie for vortex ok

• Like 1

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

In general there are two quests in dimensions requiring the 200 dungeon. However, Srambad is an exception. There is one quest that asks you to bring a Skemage Skull, so technically you'd need to do the dungeon to drop it (but you can also buy it or get it from one of the lockpick chests).

It's also a reward on a quest which doesn't require QoT :)

• Like 1

cFm4Ilc.png

In general there are two quests in dimensions requiring the 200 dungeon. However, Srambad is an exception. [...]

Ecaflipus dimension is also apparently another exception.